Meet and Greet.

Old Feb 24th 2004, 8:05 pm
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meet and Greet.

Hi,
Was reading a thread the other day(can't remember by who), where someone was praising "Happy Koala Homes".
The services offered by them on their website seem ideal, but are only located in Brisbane.
Does anyone know of a service like this offerred in Adelaide, apart from the SA govt M&G service.

Meds in the mornin' OMG:scared: :scared:

Arron
Old Feb 24th 2004, 9:17 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry can't help you, but good luck with the meds.

Sarah
Old Feb 24th 2004, 9:52 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Meet and Greet.

Originally posted by Arron
Hi,
Was reading a thread the other day(can't remember by who), where someone was praising "Happy Koala Homes".
The services offered by them on their website seem ideal, but are only located in Brisbane.
Does anyone know of a service like this offerred in Adelaide, apart from the SA govt M&G service.

Meds in the mornin' OMG:scared: :scared:

Arron
Hi

Have you looked at this thread about
Adelaide

Old Feb 25th 2004, 12:33 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'll come & meet & greet you, how much are you gonna pay me?