Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meds in Sydney.... Can it still be a 'NO' ?

Meds in Sydney.... Can it still be a 'NO' ?

Old Jan 23rd 2006, 3:46 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Meds in Sydney.... Can it still be a 'NO' ?

Hi all,
Spoke to panel Dr. today and he has sent our meds to Sydney, he says there should be no probs but I can't help but still worry Can the people in Sydney go against the panel Dr ?? Is it likely they will say no now ?? Sorry but just a worrier, feels as though we are sooooooo close but still sooooooo far !!!!!
Please put my mind at rest !!!!!
Jane xx
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 3:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meds in Sydney.... Can it still be a 'NO' ?

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi all,
Spoke to panel Dr. today and he has sent our meds to Sydney, he says there should be no probs but I can't help but still worry Can the people in Sydney go against the panel Dr ?? Is it likely they will say no now ?? Sorry but just a worrier, feels as though we are sooooooo close but still sooooooo far !!!!!
Jane xx
I was exactly the same. But I don't think they will say no if everythings ok. Try not to worry.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 3:49 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi all,
Jane xx
Basically, if your panel Doctor has implied nothing to worry about then I think you need not worry. We had a couple of concerns (not minor issues either) and our panel Doctor stated we had nothing to worry about and it turned out to be the case.

Hope this helps.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 3:51 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Basically, if your panel Doctor has implied nothing to worry about then I think you need not worry. We had a couple of concerns (not minor issues either) and our panel Doctor stated we had nothing to worry about and it turned out to be the case.

Hope this helps.
Thanks guys,
Yknow what its like all this time and so near the end, getting house ready for market just will be absolutely gutted if anything goes wrong !! :scared:
Jane xx