Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meds sent but.................

Meds sent but.................

Old Feb 20th 2006, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of
Default Meds sent but.................

Do they inform you of the fact they have been received as the doctor sent them so they never went by courier and can't be tracked like our tra/visa application ?

What if they go missing ?

Regards,
Ian.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 7:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meds sent but.................

Originally Posted by skyblue
Do they inform you of the fact they have been received as the doctor sent them so they never went by courier and can't be tracked like our tra/visa application ?

Regards,
Ian.

I don't think so, we went through an agent so may be wrong, the next thing you'll hear is your Visa Grant.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of

ta, just being paranoid I suppose.

Originally Posted by WendyC
I don't think so, we went through an agent so may be wrong, the next thing you'll hear is your Visa Grant.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

ta, just being paranoid I suppose.

I've been there, know how you feel. Try not to worry and keep yourself busy for the next few weeks.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

deanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud ofdeanmhunt has much to be proud of

Regards,
Ian.
Hi no you wont recieve confirmation unless they need more info. next step will be visa grant so good luck tracey x
Old Feb 20th 2006, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Mhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really niceMhairi is just really nice

Regards,
Ian.
I know exactly what you mean as I had the same concerns. After 2 weeks after my medicals I e-mailed [email protected] with the main applicant's name, dob, reference number, date of medicals and location. They e-mailed me back the next day confirming that they had been received and processed. Just knowing that they are where they should be is a huge relief.

Mhairi
Old Feb 20th 2006, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

thats great Mhairi, thanks for that.

Originally Posted by Mhairi
I know exactly what you mean as I had the same concerns. After 2 weeks after my medicals I e-mailed [email protected] with the main applicant's name, dob, reference number, date of medicals and location. They e-mailed me back the next day confirming that they had been received and processed. Just knowing that they are where they should be is a huge relief.

Mhairi