Meds Requested!

Old Nov 25th 2004, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

chrismason is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meds Requested!

Hi everyone,

I don't know if anyone can help me, our meds have been requested and I rang the Nuffield Hospital in Nottingham (Where we live) and the first available appointment that they have is 6th Jan 05! Didn't realise that the waiting list would be so long.

Anyway I was told that there are other places that we can have the meds done- Northampton, Leeds and Manchester. Can anyone tell me if this is correct? Also she said I could look on the website but she didn't know what it was called.

I'd be really grateful for any help on this.

Cheers Chris
Old Nov 25th 2004, 3:53 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meds Requested!

Hi Chris,

There are loads of places you can have checks done. Hubbie and I live in Oxford, but had our checks done in Newcastle (cheaper and less waiting time. And good excuse to visit friends there!).

This is the website:

http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/HTML/medical.html

Hope that helps

GG
Old Nov 25th 2004, 5:26 pm
ad4ozz

Newcastle at present giving you medicals withing couple of days of ringing...

Old Nov 25th 2004, 10:26 pm
Just Joined

chrismason is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replies I'm going to ring Newcastle & Liverpool tommorow. Hopefully we'll have an appointment much sooner.

Many thanks once again

Cheers Chris