meds requested

Old Jan 25th 2004, 7:37 pm
mark,abbi,tia & max

mark warner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default meds requested

hi all,
forgive me father its been a while since ive posted,one good thing though ive noticed that the old pillock pb doesnt seem to be about anymore neither do some of the names that i remember .there do seem to be a lot of new faces to replace them though.right as i said weve just had our meds requested and i guess you will all want a timescale.tra applied for nov 02,approved jan03.main application received in adelaide april 8th 03 ,meds requested jan 22nd 04,booked for next friday(cambs) police checks sent for the day they arrived.
not long now we hope

good luck all

mark,abbi,tia,max.
Old Jan 25th 2004, 7:56 pm
Monaco here we!!! oh no

ADELAIDE BOUND is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: meds requested

Originally posted by mark warner
hi all,
forgive me father its been a while since ive posted,one good thing though ive noticed that the old pillock pb doesnt seem to be about anymore neither do some of the names that i remember .there do seem to be a lot of new faces to replace them though.right as i said weve just had our meds requested and i guess you will all want a timescale.tra applied for nov 02,approved jan03.main application received in adelaide april 8th 03 ,meds requested jan 22nd 04,booked for next friday(cambs) police checks sent for the day they arrived.
not long now we hope

good luck all

mark,abbi,tia,max.
Nice one.
You have had a long wait by the sound of it. Lets hope its not long now.

Cheers.