Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

meds question..sorry

Wikiposts

meds question..sorry

Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

taylors244 will become famous soon enoughtaylors244 will become famous soon enough
Default meds question..sorry

hi everyone
got our meds booked now and had a price list through. will we need to have the hepatitus blood tests aswell?
sam
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

Simoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to all
Smile Re: meds question..sorry

Originally Posted by taylors244
hi everyone
got our meds booked now and had a price list through. will we need to have the hepatitus blood tests aswell?
sam
We had to have extra blood tests as we have tattoos and piercings, but it didn't bump the cost up too much
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:42 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: meds question..sorry

Originally Posted by taylors244
hi everyone
sam
My understanding is you need this if you've got piercings (other than ears) or tattoos....
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:44 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Simoned1
We had to have extra blood tests as we have tattoos and piercings, but it didn't bump the cost up too much

Wow, there letting anyone in Aus nowadays.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

taylors244 will become famous soon enoughtaylors244 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bridiej
My understanding is you need this if you've got piercings (other than ears) or tattoos....
thanks, i was wondering, as they want an extra £30.00ea per blood test
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Simoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bordy
Wow, there letting anyone in Aus nowadays.
I know that post makes us sound like a right pair, but most people don't even know that me or my husband have tattoos and the piercings is really piercing.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:49 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I know that post makes us sound like a right pair, but most people don't even know that me or my husband have tattoos and the piercings is really piercing.
So no Leather gear & whips??
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: meds question..sorry

So no Leather gear & whips??
No Sorry to disappoint you and the good news for you is us yobs are heading for Perth well away from Melbourne.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:54 am
The Godfather

No Sorry to disappoint you and the good news for you is us yobs are heading for Perth well away from Melbourne.

You will fit in well with that rabble over in Perth.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

You will fit in well with that rabble over in Perth.
You're funny, where did you live in the UK?
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:59 am
The Godfather

You're funny, where did you live in the UK?

Lived in the Borders of Scotland and Ive been over to Perth recently & had a night out with quite a few of the Perth members & really enjoyed it.
They are a close knit group but boy can they drink.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Wink Re: meds question..sorry

Lived in the Borders of Scotland and Ive been over to Perth recently & had a night out with quite a few of the Perth members & really enjoyed it.
They are a close knit group but boy can they drink.
Cool I should fit in very well then , how long have you been in Auss?