Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meds on Monday!!!!! Panic Mode ????!!!

Meds on Monday!!!!! Panic Mode ????!!!

Old Aug 20th 2005, 8:58 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Meds on Monday!!!!! Panic Mode ????!!!

Starting to panic now!!! I have 4 completed med forms and 2 completed x-ray forms all with photos attached and i have passports. Is there anything else ??

As our application is in the air we are a long way from getting a ref. no so will I be able to ask doc to hang on to meds until we get a ref no. and then ask him to send them on?

Severe panic mode!!!
Old Aug 20th 2005, 9:00 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meds on Monday!!!!! Panic Mode ????!!!

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Starting to panic now!!! I have 4 completed med forms and 2 completed x-ray forms all with photos attached and i have passports. Is there anything else ??

As our application is in the air we are a long way from getting a ref. no so will I be able to ask doc to hang on to meds until we get a ref no. and then ask him to send them on?

Severe panic mode!!!
Aint got a clue still sressing over main application form! :scared:
Good Luck monday!!

Kris
Old Aug 20th 2005, 9:16 am
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Err urine samples......

Severe panic mode!!!
Old Aug 20th 2005, 9:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gsb
Err urine samples......

eeewww nice!!

but dont we drop our drawers when we get there
Old Aug 20th 2005, 9:19 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Severe panic mode!!!
Think we waited 6 months from getting meds done to being issued a ref thingy, its all in the past now.

BUT !!

I would not like to be in your situation, its NOT fun !!

The waiting game stinks !!
Old Aug 20th 2005, 9:24 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Think we waited 6 months from getting meds done to being issued a ref thingy, its all in the past now.

BUT !!

I would not like to be in your situation, its NOT fun !!

The waiting game stinks !!
i think waiting for our tra was the worst because until we got that we didnt know if the whole application would be possible or not. now we have passed tra i feel more positive. ho ho who am i kidding
Old Aug 20th 2005, 9:27 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Severe panic mode!!!
Wouldn't have thought the Dr would have a prob hanging onto meds and you have all you need. Urine samples are taken whilst at the Dr's

I hope you don't have flowery twats. Not sure you'd pass the meds if you have

Good luck!

Old Aug 20th 2005, 9:28 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

i think waiting for our tra was the worst because until we got that we didnt know if the whole application would be possible or not. now we have passed tra i feel more positive. ho ho who am i kidding

I agree TRA is a nightmare, and their distinct aloofness can be disconcerting.

Just to make you smile...

We were awaiting our visa acceptance, and received an email like this:

Re ( Visa Application )

Visa Granted xxth xmth 2004

Thanks Lisa

OMFG that was SUCH an underwhelming email !

We expected bells whistles, brass bands and then got that !!! To say we didnt print it, and run round the house with our knickers on our heads, shoving our fingers up at the neighbours ( they werent there) was an understatement !!

Its all GOOD
Old Aug 20th 2005, 9:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Wouldn't have thought the Dr would have a prob hanging onto meds and you have all you need. Urine samples are taken whilst at the Dr's

I hope you don't have flowery twats. Not sure you'd pass the meds if you have

Good luck!
LOL!!! nearly choked on my Quaker Seasons then!!!!
Old Aug 20th 2005, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

We asked our docs at the medical to hold onto them and they said it would not be a problem but in the end we did not need them to do it as the ref number came the day before. Good luck on Monday
Old Aug 20th 2005, 9:31 am
Phoenixuk2oz

LOL!!! nearly choked on my Quaker Seasons then!!!!

Good luck Rooksie.

One step nearer m8

Old Aug 20th 2005, 9:41 am
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

eeewww nice!!

but dont we drop our drawers when we get there
We took ours with us......errr....in sample bottles that is...

Did the do...in the morning prior to going for the meds.

Regarding the meds, I dont know what all the fuss is about, well actually having meds that is. I can understand why people may stress about all the waiting, that makes sense. But actually going for then, nope. The Doctor that saw us was great, and the whole process was quite straight forward.

Anyhow, best of luck Rooksie for Monday, you will sail through. BTW where abouts are you hoping to settle?

Cheers, G
Old Aug 20th 2005, 10:05 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Rooks, you also need to take with you any prescriptions for glasses / contact lenses, and the glasses themselves I believe.
Old Aug 20th 2005, 10:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gsb
We took ours with us......errr....in sample bottles that is...

Did the do...in the morning prior to going for the meds.

Regarding the meds, I dont know what all the fuss is about, well actually having meds that is. I can understand why people may stress about all the waiting, that makes sense. But actually going for then, nope. The Doctor that saw us was great, and the whole process was quite straight forward.

Anyhow, best of luck Rooksie for Monday, you will sail through. BTW where abouts are you hoping to settle?

Cheers, G

the multi million dollar question that one mate ..........*uck knows!!!
Old Aug 20th 2005, 10:40 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Severe panic mode!!!
bugger me! you certainly aren't messing about are ya hunny??????????
if our haven't been requested we aren't doing ours until the beginning of October!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.