Meds done today

Old Jan 27th 2005, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Meds done today

Hi gang

We had our meds done today, all seemed well just got to wait for him to call once the rest of results come through. I was lucky as my BMI was just under... it was 28 if much higher I would have been classed as obesse?? I`m not that bad I think that would have ment me being put down as a B. Just glad there out of the way!

Its all go today, we got a cash buyer coming around at 8 I soooooo hope she wants to buy it!! and my sister had a baby boy today, we`re really pleased cant wait to see him first thing

FINGERS CROSSED GUYS loads of positive thoughts to this lady to buy our house

Sue x
Old Jan 27th 2005, 6:27 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meds done today

Originally Posted by Sue2
Hi gang

We had our meds done today, all seemed well just got to wait for him to call once the rest of results come through. I was lucky as my BMI was just under... it was 28 if much higher I would have been classed as obesse?? I`m not that bad I think that would have ment me being put down as a B. Just glad there out of the way!

Its all go today, we got a cash buyer coming around at 8 I soooooo hope she wants to buy it!! and my sister had a baby boy today, we`re really pleased cant wait to see him first thing

Sue x
Nice to have the medicals out of the way isn't it - one less thing to be nervy about! Best of luck with your viewing and give that new baby lots of attention - he won't stay the same for 2 minutes! My sis had twins on Tuesday by c-section and she is home already. I went and saw them yesterday and I'll be there again tomorrow so don't all miss me too much on the forum, I'll be busy! (Oh, and I'll be trying to sell my house too! Got to get the housework done for a viewing on Sunday.....)

Positive thinking Binbird!
Old Jan 27th 2005, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by binbird
Nice to have the medicals out of the way isn't it - one less thing to be nervy about! Best of luck with your viewing and give that new baby lots of attention - he won't stay the same for 2 minutes! My sis had twins on Tuesday by c-section and she is home already. I went and saw them yesterday and I'll be there again tomorrow so don't all miss me too much on the forum, I'll be busy! (Oh, and I'll be trying to sell my house too! Got to get the housework done for a viewing on Sunday.....)

Positive thinking Binbird!

Thanks Many congrats to your sister

We are really looking forward to seeing him tomorrow

All the best for Sunday, fingers crossed!!

Our 8o/c has already been and gone....its only the 2nd house she has seen and said its a bit modern so I think I can kiss my cash buyer goodbye.

All the best
Sue
Old Jan 27th 2005, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

midge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant future

Thanks to me having the contraceptive jab that made me put on 2stone, i would come under the obese bracket, what would happen to my meds, could i be refused.
Old Jan 27th 2005, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by midge04
Thanks to me having the contraceptive jab that made me put on 2stone, i would come under the obese bracket, what would happen to my meds, could i be refused.

No I dont think so, the doctor just said that they would take a bit of a closer look, but if everything else is ok it will be fine. Have you book them up yet? I did lose a few pounds before hand which really helped.

Sue
Old Jan 27th 2005, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

No I dont think so, the doctor just said that they would take a bit of a closer look, but if everything else is ok it will be fine. Have you book them up yet? I did lose a few pounds before hand which really helped.

Sue
So they are fattist then??
Old Jan 27th 2005, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

hi sue glad to hear the med,s are now done i,m sure they will be fine , i think our med,s have now been sent, well i hope they have. you never know about the cash buyer i did the not that intrested trick when i brought mine thought i would get it cheaper if i seemed not to intrested, sort of worked, anyway good luck wth the new bundle of joy in the family, all the best darren
Old Jan 27th 2005, 8:40 pm
Never been to Australia

kevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sue,
Where did you get your meds done ?
What exactly did they check, blow by blow if you don't mind.
Our application has been sent in so we are just waiting now.
How long did you have to wait from sending in application to meds request ?

Thanks

Kevin
Old Jan 28th 2005, 2:36 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your results Sue!

I'm crossing every part of my anatomy for you! :scared:
Old Jan 28th 2005, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hiya sue,best of luck mate with your house,bet your gladd to get your meds out of the way

tracey.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 8:40 am
toocheeky

Hi Sue,

Glad to hear you got your meds out the way, its another step closer to the visa!

Congrats to your sister and new baby too.

Best of luck with everything,
Karen
xx

Hi gang

Sue x

Old Jan 28th 2005, 8:58 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope your med results get through ok.

Good luck with the house too.

Cas
Old Jan 28th 2005, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough

Hi Sue,

Congrats on the new nephew and good luck with the house sale.
We had our meds on Wednesday, checked all the usual things, weight, height (and he didn't ask me to take off my 3" heels - I've never been 5ft 5" before), BP, eye sight, hearing, felt stomach, checked chest and lungs, did cough & drop on hubby. Bloods taken from me & hubby and urine samples from all of us, our youngest produced the smallest trickle in the world but he said it was enough. Doc. didn't say a whole lot but seemed to tick all the boxes and didn't write anything extra which I hope is a good sign. One of our daughters is an asthmatic and on daily inhalers and tablets as well as having spent a week in hospital in Decembr following a severe attack - I had all of this written on the form and he didn't ask a thing, let's hope they don't come back looking for more info.

We were totally ripped off on the costs, we're in Southern Ireland, €400 for the doctor, €240 for the xrays and €38 to send the bloods. We still have to send the Xray plates ourselves so courier costs on top, what a scam!

Cheers.
CK
Old Jan 28th 2005, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kevinl
Hi Sue,
Where did you get your meds done ?
What exactly did they check, blow by blow if you don't mind.
Our application has been sent in so we are just waiting now.
How long did you have to wait from sending in application to meds request ?

Thanks

Kevin
THANKS GUYS so glad they are over with!!

Hi Kevin

We got the xrays done at Dover Hosp and then the meds at Whitecliff med centre.

They check;urine,blood,listern to breathing chest/back,reflex,eye test,weight height & Boob checks for the ladys. We had to pay for extra blood test as we have tattoos...£60 each

Meds cost=£425. for myself,hubby + 2 kids 7,5 (including extra blood test)
Xray=£72. me + hubby only

If kids are 5 & over they will ask to check their urine (urine had to be done once your there) & I would advise to fill in the parts of the forms that your ment to before you go as the couple before us did`nt and hers took quite a while + on the forms they ask for dates if you`ve ever been admitted to hosp before so you would need to get those dates from your own G.P.

Thanks again

Sue

Last edited by Sue2; Jan 28th 2005 at 9:16 am.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by CK2B
Hi Sue,

Congrats on the new nephew and good luck with the house sale.
We had our meds on Wednesday, checked all the usual things, weight, height (and he didn't ask me to take off my 3" heels - I've never been 5ft 5" before), BP, eye sight, hearing, felt stomach, checked chest and lungs, did cough & drop on hubby. Bloods taken from me & hubby and urine samples from all of us, our youngest produced the smallest trickle in the world but he said it was enough. Doc. didn't say a whole lot but seemed to tick all the boxes and didn't write anything extra which I hope is a good sign. One of our daughters is an asthmatic and on daily inhalers and tablets as well as having spent a week in hospital in Decembr following a severe attack - I had all of this written on the form and he didn't ask a thing, let's hope they don't come back looking for more info.

We were totally ripped off on the costs, we're in Southern Ireland, €400 for the doctor, €240 for the xrays and €38 to send the bloods. We still have to send the Xray plates ourselves so courier costs on top, what a scam!

Cheers.
CK

Didnt do cough & drop on Chris The costs do really vary!!

All the best with yours too, its so nice to get them out of the way

Cheers Sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.