Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

meds and coughing testicles!!

meds and coughing testicles!!

Old Jun 16th 2005, 9:57 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default meds and coughing testicles!!

I just wondered if they do this test to a twelve year old during the meds?

Kids don't have a clue about this these days with the demise of the school nurse. Just thought that if they are going to do this to him, I had better warn him before hand. Don't want him thinking the doctor is related to Michael Jackson!!
Old Jun 16th 2005, 10:01 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: meds and coughing testicles!!

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry

Kids don't have a clue about this these days with the demise of the school nurse. Just thought that if they are going to do this to him, I had better warn him before hand. Don't want him thinking the doctor is related to Michael Jackson!!
They don't do it for adults either.

G
Old Jun 16th 2005, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling

G
I don't know if they've changed but the doctor in Glasgow did it to JTL for his Australian business visa in 2003...

Mrs JTL
Old Jun 16th 2005, 10:08 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Grayling

G

my hubby was on about this yesterday, wondering if they do that. He was in the army years back and it was a regular occurance, apparently!!! What an earth does it show? My hubby said that they just cupped his testicles and asked him to cough!!!...................................

grayling are you a nurse?

amanda
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I don't know if they've changed but the doctor in Glasgow did it to JTL for his Australian business visa in 2003...

Mrs JTL
Looks like I missed out then.

G
Forum Regular

brutus has a brilliant futurebrutus has a brilliant futurebrutus has a brilliant futurebrutus has a brilliant futurebrutus has a brilliant futurebrutus has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JackTheLad

Mrs JTL
Mine did it only last year in Belfast!

Was a bit of a shock and not sure what it proves anyway!
Old Jun 16th 2005, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Jeanette Jones will become famous soon enough

Had our medicals done yesterday in Manchester and yes, all the males had to have the cough test done! Husband, son aged 19 and son aged 13!!! I thought this might happen but I did'nt tell the youngest and he went first! The test was completed behind a curtain whilst we were all sat in the same room and after he was finished he came out and said to his Dad and Brother 'Your in for a surprise when you go in there'!!!! Really worried my daughter then, cos she thought we had to have a similiar thing done!??!!!!!

Really difficult to try not to laugh, although my 16 year old daughter did nothing but giggle all through her examination (I was behind the curtain with her). She kept saying she was ticklish, Dr Brendon Smith was great though, he did make us all feel at ease.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do ie. warn him before hand or not. Kids help really, they always make you laugh, good tonic.

Good luck.

Jeanette and family
Old Jun 16th 2005, 10:28 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it depends on the doctor, some of the more pervy ones seem to do cough and breast checks!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 16th 2005, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

All depends on whether the doctor is gay or not (apparently)

Old Jun 16th 2005, 10:32 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
All depends on whether the doctor is gay or not (apparently)

Well if any gay doctor lays his hands on my son unecessarily then I will be blowing my chances to go to Oz because I will get a criminal record.! Get my drift?
Old Jun 16th 2005, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Well if any gay doctor lays his hands on my son unecessarily then I will be blowing my chances to go to Oz because I will get a criminal record.! Get my drift?
I get your drift

Trouble is you wont know if the doctor is gay, they don't all mince around acting all camp you know?

Funny really, we all trust our doctors and we all trust our vicars, if I was that way inclined (I deffo aint!!) then I might train to be either
Old Jun 16th 2005, 11:22 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amanda76
my hubby was on about this yesterday, wondering if they do that. He was in the army years back and it was a regular occurance, apparently!!! What an earth does it show? My hubby said that they just cupped his testicles and asked him to cough!!!...................................

grayling are you a nurse?

amanda
They didn't do it to me at Handsworth Wood, but he did cop a feel of my wife's breasts (and why not?)
Old Jun 16th 2005, 11:25 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brutus
... not sure what it proves anyway!
I think it is a test for a hernia. But even if you had a hernia I can't see that being grounds for failing a medical. Footballers play on for months until they get it operated on.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 11:28 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by worzel
I think it is a test for a hernia. But even if you had a hernia I can't see that being grounds for failing a medical. Footballers play on for months until they get it operated on.

Do you get hernias in testicles? i though you had them in the groin? oh we need somebody medical here!!....................

amanda
Old Jun 16th 2005, 11:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Well, with the eccentric female doctor I had in Glasgow, I don't really care if she was gay or not. But is it really necessary to squeeze THAT HARD

And how come my two work colleagues didn't get it done to them, they both thought I was joking when I told them what she'd done.

And the next two times I went to see her a) she didn't remember me b) She felt no need to give the gonads a hard squeeze?

Very strange....

JTL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.