Meds!

Old Sep 13th 2003, 6:11 pm
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meds!

Hi everyone,
Just waiting for meds request and was wondering, do you have go to the nearest "approved" doctor to me, or can you go to anyone that's "approved"?.
If the latter is the case, can anyone in the North of England give me any info on where you had yours done ( I,m in Manchester).

Thanks
Arron

Adelaide soon please!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 13th 2003, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

Mandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really nice

The Dr in Salford is the cheapest around the North. I rand Manchester City and Liverpool but North Mancester was the cheapest plus i got in within a couple of weeks.
Mandy
Old Sep 13th 2003, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Yes you can go to anyone that you like. You can also have the x-rays done in advance, useful if you get an appointment a few weeks away. Get your x-rays done first and then take them with you to the medicals.
Old Sep 13th 2003, 7:03 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Try this

http://www.australia.org.uk/VTI/FORMS/doctors.pdf
Old Sep 13th 2003, 7:16 pm

Default Meds!

Thanks everyone,
The Salford one sounds good (5 mins away).
Do they do x-rays too?

Arron

Adelaide soon Please!!!!!
Old Sep 13th 2003, 7:18 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

It tells you on the list if they have a radiographer
Old Sep 13th 2003, 7:33 pm

Default Meds!

Got th list now,Thanks
Arron

Adelaide soon please!!!!!
Old Sep 13th 2003, 9:06 pm
Just Joined

goodwnsherratts is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Aaron
we have just had our medicals etc.
we went to north manchester general hosp cost us £25 each got appontment within 4 days then took x-rays to dr's in huddersfield who where very good. They charged £80 each adult and £55 each child very professional and efficient they do around 30 a week for the past 25yrs so they know exactly what they are doing our friends used them and where impressed too. we only had to wait a week for the medicals it has all happened very very fast for us, still in a daze.
Police checks have only taken 13 days dispite one having to be sent back as i forgot to sign the back, so busy organising everybody else!
Jill
:scared: