Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Medicals - what's the deadline

Medicals - what's the deadline

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 2:11 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of
Default Medicals - what's the deadline

We're waiting on a request for medicals and should get them in a couple of weeks.

My question is: how long do you get from the date of request before they have to be received in Oz?
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 3:27 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Medicals - what's the deadline

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
We're waiting on a request for medicals and should get them in a couple of weeks.

My question is: how long do you get from the date of request before they have to be received in Oz?
Hi Sunshine,
I think we had 49 days from request, we had to extend ours though as they wanted a few extra things tested with regards to Andrew's diabetes.
Hope this helps.
Sarah
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 3:34 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl

49 days for us too! The in-laws had to ask for an extension as well so don't go into panic mode if you think you're not going to make it in time for one reason or another.

Binbird
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 4:35 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Thanks for the replies!