Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Medicals - it went better that we expected!!!

Medicals - it went better that we expected!!!

Old Jan 4th 2006, 6:01 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals - it went better that we expected!!!

Looking forward to reading your 'Got it!!!!'
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:54 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Great news - sounds like an 'A' to me! Did you go to the Duke Surgery in Sheffield?

Nicky
Hi we have our Meds booked at the Dukes Surgery :scared: :scared: and I see that you have had your Meds done can you tell us how yours went.

Ta

martin
Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:27 pm
Drifting back to earth

wavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Well, just had the medicals & it went a whole lot better than expected!

Some of you will know that we were a tad nervous about the medicals due to us both being a bit too "cuddly" to say the least! Well after being poked & proded and asked questions about our current weight loss the doctor looked very pleased & said that she couldn't tell us if we were A or B but all she could say is that "there are absolutely no problems at all" and then with a big smile said "have a great time in Australia!"

So... d'ya reckon that means we are A's then!

Woohoo!
Well done Claire, I used the.........................I'm not fat I'm festively plump avenue

Dave

x
Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:36 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
Hey snap wer're going for those dates as they are in the half term :
Half Term - Exactly. My kids were a bit p****d off though. They were hoping to wangle a couple of days off school

Julie. x
Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:46 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Claire

One more step closer to Oz.

See your real soon...

Take care. G

Some of you will know that we were a tad nervous about the medicals due to us both being a bit too "cuddly" to say the least! Well after being poked & proded and asked questions about our current weight loss the doctor looked very pleased & said that she couldn't tell us if we were A or B but all she could say is that "there are absolutely no problems at all" and then with a big smile said "have a great time in Australia!"

Woohoo!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:36 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo!

HI Claire,
I hope we get that doctor !!!!! sooooooo pleased for you well thats it then you are on your way.
Jane xx
p.s you can have a drink to celebrate lol
Old Jan 5th 2006, 7:39 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
HI Claire,
I hope we get that doctor !!!!! sooooooo pleased for you well thats it then you are on your way.
Jane xx
p.s you can have a drink to celebrate lol
god i know i was gagging for a glass of wine! LOL
Where are you going for your meds?
Old Jan 5th 2006, 9:35 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

god i know i was gagging for a glass of wine! LOL
Where are you going for your meds?
we have them booked for 12th Jan in Nottingham I have to say I am really nervous as being overweight etc...... (Cuddly!!! ) and so is hubby ..... its probably being married to a chef eh !!
Jane xx

I am looking forward to my bottle of vino on the 12th too
Old Jan 5th 2006, 9:39 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

we have them booked for 12th Jan in Nottingham I have to say I am really nervous as being overweight etc...... (Cuddly!!! ) and so is hubby ..... its probably being married to a chef eh !!
Jane xx

ROFL - best of luck!
Old Jan 5th 2006, 1:44 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Jane xx

Hi there!
We're having ours done on the 12th in Nottingham too!!!!
What time are yours? Ours are at 3pm!

Sally

p.s. i'm going for the sympathy vote cos it's my birthday too!! you never know, it may help!!
Old Jan 5th 2006, 1:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo!

Brilliant news. Only three or fours weeks and you should have a Visa.