Reload this Page >

Medicals for PR while here on 457 Visa

Medicals for PR while here on 457 Visa

Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

Sariman will become famous soon enoughSariman will become famous soon enough
Default Medicals for PR while here on 457 Visa

Dear All

I have posted this on Britvics and would like to ask you if you have any comments. I need some advices on how to have PR medicals while I am here in Melbourne on 457 Visa. My case officer has not yet assigned but I would like to frontload my medicals and police check. We are here since last month (me, my wife and two children of 8 and 1). For 457 Visa my wife and I had our chest X-ray already and for children, since they will enter some kind of childcare facilities, they have done full medical examination. I am wondering now what type of medicals we should book for and if there is any centre in east suburbs that are doing such test.

Thanks in advance for comments

Sariman
Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Thats down and to the right from UK.
znaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to all
Default Re: Medicals for PR while here on 457 Visa

Originally Posted by Sariman
Dear All

I have posted this on Britvics and would like to ask you if you have any comments. I need some advices on how to have PR medicals while I am here in Melbourne on 457 Visa. My case officer has not yet assigned but I would like to frontload my medicals and police check. We are here since last month (me, my wife and two children of 8 and 1). For 457 Visa my wife and I had our chest X-ray already and for children, since they will enter some kind of childcare facilities, they have done full medical examination. I am wondering now what type of medicals we should book for and if there is any centre in east suburbs that are doing such test.

Thanks in advance for comments

Sariman
Hi there,

I'm searching for the same answers. Below is a list of the doctor's who can perform the test.

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/panel-doctors/index.htm

Regards,

Zach
Old Jun 5th 2007, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

Sariman will become famous soon enoughSariman will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by znaylor1974
Hi there,

I'm searching for the same answers. Below is a list of the doctor's who can perform the test.

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/panel-doctors/index.htm

Regards,

Zach
Thanks Zach
I know that list but it is not for those living in Australia.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 11:51 pm
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.healthoz.com.au/ourservic...on_health.html

All Australian medicals are done via Health Services Australia.

It's a pretty speedy service so I wouldn't see much point in front loading your application in this way.