Medicals done!

Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light
Default Medicals done!

Hooray, had the chest x ray done...in and out in ten minutes and then had the main medical an hour and ten minutes later.

Not as intrusive as I though it would be...had the blood tests, blood pressure (mine was 140/80, asked the doc to tell me, he admitted the 140 was on the border but seemed unconcerned and put it down to the stressful situation). Lots of tapping on legs, arms as well as some prodding on my back and tummy.

No stripping... I was bitterly disappointed about that

So all in all lots of fun, for a price

It will be sent DHL just for a bit of piece of mind.

Hopefully bloods and x ray will be fine.

Now let's sell the ****** house
:curse:

Sparky Wife
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:59 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals done!

Congratulations on coming through your meds at last another thing to cross of the list.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Medicals done!

Thanks Wardy2...things really seem to be progressing now.