Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Medicals and arrival at LCU

Medicals and arrival at LCU

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Ann & Paul is a jewel in the roughAnn & Paul is a jewel in the roughAnn & Paul is a jewel in the roughAnn & Paul is a jewel in the roughAnn & Paul is a jewel in the rough
Default Medicals and arrival at LCU

How can I find out if our medicals have arrived safe and sound? I've asked the medical centre but they can only track them until they leave the UK and I've asked our consultants but apparently they have no way of finding out! I've no reason to believe that they have disappeared but would just like to have confirmation that they are where they should be. Help please!!!!

Ann
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 9:55 am
Just Joined

mikpiy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medicals and arrival at LCU

Ann,
I emailed the LCU ([email protected]) directly to find out. I waited about 2 weeks after my meds had been sent before getting in touch with them.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of

this might help :

All enquires should be directed to the LCU mailbox:
Email: [email protected]

All inquiries are subject to a 48 hour turnaround standard.

Please ensure that you include the following information in your email to assist us in replying to you promptly. This information is essential if you want to confirm the receipt of your medicals.

Name of Applicant
Date of Birth
Passport number
Visa Applied For
Date Medicals Dispatched
Method of Dispatch (Courier/Standard)
If sent by Courier please include:

courier company name
tracking number
details of receipt date
name of person who signed for the package
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 6:50 pm
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ann & Paul
How can I find out if our medicals have arrived safe and sound? I've asked the medical centre but they can only track them until they leave the UK and I've asked our consultants but apparently they have no way of finding out! I've no reason to believe that they have disappeared but would just like to have confirmation that they are where they should be. Help please!!!!

Ann
Our meds were sent by UPS and we could track them on line.
How did yours get sent?

Suni
Old Mar 24th 2006, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

Ann & Paul is a jewel in the roughAnn & Paul is a jewel in the roughAnn & Paul is a jewel in the roughAnn & Paul is a jewel in the roughAnn & Paul is a jewel in the rough

Followed Mikpiy's advice and emailed LCU yesterday. Got reply back today to say all medicals have been processed, so panic over.
Old Mar 24th 2006, 10:34 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coffeebean
this might help :

All enquires should be directed to the LCU mailbox:
Email: [email protected]

All inquiries are subject to a 48 hour turnaround standard.

Please ensure that you include the following information in your email to assist us in replying to you promptly. This information is essential if you want to confirm the receipt of your medicals.

Name of Applicant
Date of Birth
Passport number
Visa Applied For
Date Medicals Dispatched
Method of Dispatch (Courier/Standard)
If sent by Courier please include:

courier company name
tracking number
details of receipt date
name of person who signed for the package
hIYA,

Can I be a pain in the a** and ask if you sent your application straight to London? I know the results of your medical go straight to somewhere other then direct to you - not sure if they also go to London as sent by the Dr or if they go straight to Oz for decision.
Do you know?
*pearly*
Old Mar 24th 2006, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
hIYA,

Can I be a pain in the a** and ask if you sent your application straight to London? I know the results of your medical go straight to somewhere other then direct to you - not sure if they also go to London as sent by the Dr or if they go straight to Oz for decision.
Do you know?
*pearly*
They go to Sydney. The doctors should know where to send them