Medicals

Old Jun 12th 2005, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Derek Clarke has a spectacular aura aboutDerek Clarke has a spectacular aura aboutDerek Clarke has a spectacular aura about
Default Medicals

Is it just me or are the medicals not what you expected? We had our medicals the other day 4 people, 2 adults 2 children. We where in and out in 40 mins (all of us) and the cost was 350 pounds and 180 for x-rays. Doctor said all looks ok but is upto Oz authorities.

I had a private medical last month for work and this took 2.5 hours and was expecting something very similar.

Derek
Old Jun 12th 2005, 8:25 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals

Originally Posted by Derek Clarke
Is it just me or are the medicals not what you expected? We had our medicals the other day 4 people, 2 adults 2 children. We where in and out in 40 mins (all of us) and the cost was 350 pounds and 180 for x-rays. Doctor said all looks ok but is upto Oz authorities.

I had a private medical last month for work and this took 2.5 hours and was expecting something very similar.

Derek
Hubby has had Bupa checks through work which have been lengthy affairs but we knew the medicals were nothing in comparison. I know it seems a lot of money but at least they are otherwise fairly painless! People do tend to get worked up about them but this forum has reassured many a person!

Binbird
Old Jun 12th 2005, 8:36 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Derek
I know what you mean. I've had medicals for my last 2 jobs and they've been way more thorough than the immigration ones (mind you, at least I didn't have to pay for those ).
Old Jun 12th 2005, 9:03 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Derek
Who cares as long as you pass them...!!!!!

CORKER