Wikiposts

Medicals

Old Oct 23rd 2004, 11:58 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Will it happen again - you'll have to wait and see - and good things come to those who wait.....

Envelope?, my CxR, sent by radiography for me to take to Doctor on Friday, so that he can look at it and send it DIMIA.
Know that looking at Medical report is a big NO, NO - wondered if I can take a peek at the CxR - soooo nosey!!
Cas
Perhaps you could take an x-ray of an x-ray! Er......just a thought......
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 12:02 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tonyk38
Perhaps you could take an x-ray of an x-ray! Er......just a thought......
Wouldn't that mean I would be inside out and the wrong way round?
Cas
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 12:10 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't that mean I would be inside out and the wrong way round?
Cas
Good point!.....maybe you could then look at it in a mirror whilst standing on your head! Hmmm.....this could get complicated.......
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:06 am
Account Closed

Default Re: Medicals : Dr Talpur. Stoke-on-Trent

Jus t a quick update on the thread to include that I am seeing Dr Talpur on Friday - will Stokies who have seen him please let me know what to expect?

Having my work leaving do that evening in Manchester - 22 drunken nurses - so watch out!! Glad that the medical is BEFORE the night out - wouldn't have a hope in hells' chance of passing it if it was the day after!!
Cas
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:13 am
Account Closed

Jus t a quick update on the thread to include that I am seeing Dr Talpur on Friday - will Stokies who have seen him please let me know what to expect?

Having my work leaving do that evening in Manchester - 22 drunken nurses - so watch out!! Glad that the medical is BEFORE the night out - wouldn't have a hope in hells' chance of passing it if it was the day after!!
Cas
Enjoy the leaving do Cas. Hope you don't get too drunk!
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:14 am
Account Closed

Enjoy the leaving do Cas. Hope you don't get too drunk!
Oh, and er...good luck with the medical!

Knew I'd forgotten something important......
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:26 am
Account Closed

Oh, and er...good luck with the medical!

Knew I'd forgotten something important......
I'll try not to get too drunk - got a long drive the next day - down to the south east coast - no doubt I will add on a few unnecessary miles knowing my navigational skills, so I need my wits about me!
Cas
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:34 am
Account Closed

I'll try not to get too drunk - got a long drive the next day - down to the south east coast - no doubt I will add on a few unnecessary miles knowing my navigational skills, so I need my wits about me!
Cas
As long as you don't end up in Wales or Scotland I'm sure you'll be fine!
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your medicals Cas

Sue2
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:50 am
Account Closed

As long as you don't end up in Wales or Scotland I'm sure you'll be fine!
Oh, how coy!
Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:29 am
Account Closed

Oh, how coy!
Coy is my middle name!
Old Oct 24th 2004, 5:48 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Very cheeky, Cheeky!
Must find my pair of 'safe' ones!
Cas

'safe' what are they? Don't think I own any.
Sarah
Old Oct 24th 2004, 6:30 am
Account Closed

holsdad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spalen
Caroline if you search for medicals on this or immigration folder you'll see loads of descriptions. It varies by doctor - if you post which part of UK you live in then maybe someone who has been to your doctor (there are only a few allowed to do it) will describe their experience.

In Short it is at least:

- X Ray of chest for each adult look ing for TB and lung issues
- Medical
-- BLood Test (look for HIV ! forget counselling dont get any ;-) ) (Not For kids)
-- If youve got tattoos another blood test is taken too (Not For Kids)
-- Height, Weight, Eyesight (with & without glasses )
-- Blood Pressure
-- Urine sample
-- Lie on table, push up against Dr's hands wiht legs etc to check they're working

Others have had more thorough exams there are plenty of threads to read through. Dont worry the medicals are not the nightmare they're portrayed as.
>> -- If youve got tattoos another blood test is taken too (Not For Kids)
That's not correct, having tattoos or piercings makes no difference to the medical whatsoever...

I.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 6:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by holsdad
>> -- If youve got tattoos another blood test is taken too (Not For Kids)
That's not correct, having tattoos or piercings makes no difference to the medical whatsoever...

I.
That'll be a relief to Cas then.....
Old Oct 24th 2004, 10:03 am
Account Closed

That'll be a relief to Cas then.....
So, you thought I was still out and could be cheeky eh ??!!!

Think you had better explain how you know I have got tattoos!

Cas

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.