Medicals

Old Feb 5th 2003, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medicals

Hi all

I am in the UK - just got approved for STNI in Victoria -

Does anyone know how I get my medicals done - Where are forms ?

All the best

Terry
Old Feb 6th 2003, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future

Hi Terry

Yes you can print med` forms off of www.immi.gov.au
you`ll also need form 80`s which you can also print off from there.

Regards Marlo
Old Feb 6th 2003, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

CrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud of

Now i dont think you can print off the medical forms because they turn themselves into their own envelope. I emailed Australia house UK (or your own local mission) to get them sent through to me. only took a week.

CrunchieFrog
Old Feb 6th 2003, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future

Originally posted by CrunchieFrog
Now i dont think you can print off the medical forms because they turn themselves into their own envelope. I emailed Australia house UK (or your own local mission) to get them sent through to me. only took a week.

CrunchieFrog

Yes you`re right what a doughnut I am! Yes Oz house sends them to you but you do print off form 80`s from immi.

sorry!
M
Old Feb 6th 2003, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

kevmitch is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Medicals

Originally posted by terryg
Hi all

I am in the UK - just got approved for STNI in Victoria -

Does anyone know how I get my medicals done - Where are forms ?

All the best

Terry
We've just had ours through from our Migration Agents, together with a list of authorised Radiologists & Panel Doctors. It appears you have to use these. Let me know where you live and I'll pass on the local details if you don't have these.

As already mentioned, you have to get the specific form(s) with its built in envelope sent to you - as it's then sealed by the doctor prior to despatch to the Immigration people

You'll need form 160 for a radiological report and/or form 26 for a medical examination
Old Feb 6th 2003, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

CrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud of

I actually got the list of doctors and radiologists sent through with the forms. and even if you dont get it, that list IS available on immi, or possibly on the Australia House website... wish i kept a list of these things. Ahhhh thats what favourites is for

CrunchieFrog
Old Feb 6th 2003, 2:13 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

What part of kent are you in? The list does not appear to actually have one or x rays in Kent itself

There is Chichester, Dover, Brighton, or Gatwick Park Horley are any of these any use to you
Old Feb 6th 2003, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by kevmitch
We've just had ours through from our Migration Agents, together with a list of authorised Radiologists & Panel Doctors. It appears you have to use these. Let me know where you live and I'll pass on the local details if you don't have these.

As already mentioned, you have to get the specific form(s) with its built in envelope sent to you - as it's then sealed by the doctor prior to despatch to the Immigration people

You'll need form 160 for a radiological report and/or form 26 for a medical examination

Hi Thanks for that

I live in Kent

Thanks

Terry

Last edited by terryg; Dec 13th 2003 at 12:36 am.
Old Feb 6th 2003, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by yafm
What part of kent are you in? The list does not appear to actually have one or x rays in Kent itself

There is Chichester, Dover, Brighton, or Gatwick Park Horley are any of these any use to you

Hi

Thanks for that

I live in BR6, Orpington, Kent

Thanks

Terry
Old Feb 6th 2003, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

If youre in Orpington then it may be easier for you to head to the listed doctor based in Harley Street. They can handle both the medical and x-ray i believe, and i think i remember someone posting that they are no more expensive than others, despite their address.

Crunchie Frog
Old Feb 6th 2003, 9:11 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

[QUOTE]Originally posted by terryg
Hi Thanks for that

OK Dr P Premnath The Whitecliffs Med Centre Folkstone Rd Dover 01304 201705
Radiologist X Ray Dept Drs Webb & Santhakumaran Buckland Hosp Coombe Valley Rd Dover 01304 201705
Old Feb 6th 2003, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE]Originally posted by yafm
Originally posted by terryg
Hi Thanks for that

OK Dr P Premnath The Whitecliffs Med Centre Folkstone Rd Dover 01304 201705
Radiologist X Ray Dept Drs Webb & Santhakumaran Buckland Hosp Coombe Valley Rd Dover 01304 201705
Thx very much
:scared: :scared: :scared: