Medicals...

Old Sep 14th 2002, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medicals...

Hi again 4rumer's,

Well that's the medicals over with!

Darren was not quite the happy bunny tho when he knew it was a female Doctor (the old cough & drop ya know what I mean)
To top it all her name was Dr. Kate Moss what a great name !

One word of warning tho if you've had past minor/major surgery or any health conditions then don't forget to take along past histology (you can get copies of these from your G.P)
Both Darren & myself had to get follow up reports, heart murmur (wanted a record of type of murmur and where abouts it is situated, derr his heart) Also I had a mole removed 4 yrs ago and I had to get a copy of the histology just to prove it was benign.

Hope this helps it will certainly save going back to the medical centre but in saying that it was close by to Merry Hill so it was an excuse to take them back personally (better than by post, wink wink)

Julie & Darren
Adelaide by early 2003
Old Sep 15th 2002, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

dani is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medicals...

Originally posted by Juls:
Hi again 4rumer's,

Well that's the medicals over with!

Darren was not quite the happy bunny tho when he knew it was a female Doctor (the old cough & drop ya know what I mean)
To top it all her name was Dr. Kate Moss what a great name !

One word of warning tho if you've had past minor/major surgery or any health conditions then don't forget to take along past histology (you can get copies of these from your G.P)
Both Darren & myself had to get follow up reports, heart murmur (wanted a record of type of murmur and where abouts it is situated, derr his heart) Also I had a mole removed 4 yrs ago and I had to get a copy of the histology just to prove it was benign.

Hope this helps it will certainly save going back to the medical centre but in saying that it was close by to Merry Hill so it was an excuse to take them back personally (better than by post, wink wink)

Julie & Darren
Adelaide by early 2003
Hi,
I've just completed my medicals at long last! I had a bit of trouble with my blood pressure, it was discovered to be too high, that was in July. After three visits to the Immi doc and several to my GP and practice nurse I finally got an acceptable reading, although I'm now taking medication!
What I would say is the Immi doc was very helpful and understanding and went to great lengths to accommodate me. I received my x-ray and medical report today (Sunday) by Special Delivery. I've now been to the Post Office and sent it to AHC London. Now another wait!
Regards
Dani