Medical worry

Old Sep 9th 2006, 11:59 am
CazBeckham

CazBeckham is on a distinguished road
Default Medical worry

Applying for CPV next Feb when Daughter has PR and been there for 2 years

I know I suffer with White Coat Syndrome and when asked to go for meds I know for sure it will be high and will most likely be asked to go to GP's to do 3 random blood pressure checks.

Only problem is that even the 3 random blood pressure checks will be high when taken at my own gp's because of again the WCS thing.

I can take my own blood pressure at home and it reads normal all the time so my questions are:-

To save time going back to my gp for random blood pressure checks would the panel medical doctor be satisfied with several random readings from me and a letter from my gp comfirming that under normal circumstances my blood pressure is normal.

I am on medication for high blood pressure already and even though on max dose it still reads high at the doctors but not at home.

This part is worrying me a lot that I may not be accepted because of this.

Can anyone help please.

Caz