Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

medical saga finally over, I got the visa!

medical saga finally over, I got the visa!

Old Apr 5th 2006, 2:09 am
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold
Default medical saga finally over, I got the visa!

hi all, it's 3am I'm at work doing nights and I've just checked my emails and there it is. my visa has been granted! it's been an awful time with the problems we've had with the medicals but finally that is over. thanks to everyone on here for their support and advice. luckily I'm not working again tonight because i intend on getting totally rat arsed. happy days. Selina xxx
Old Apr 5th 2006, 2:25 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: medical saga finally over, I got the visa!

Originally Posted by selina
hi all, it's 3am I'm at work doing nights and I've just checked my emails and there it is. my visa has been granted! it's been an awful time with the problems we've had with the medicals but finally that is over. thanks to everyone on here for their support and advice. luckily I'm not working again tonight because i intend on getting totally rat arsed. happy days. Selina xxx
Congratulations!
Old Apr 5th 2006, 2:29 am
BE Enthusiast

nicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant future

FANTASTIC NEWS SELINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our Sept/Oct thread is really starting to move!!!! When are you planning to fly out and begin your new life down under?

Nicanjoe
Old Apr 5th 2006, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nicanjoe
FANTASTIC NEWS SELINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our Sept/Oct thread is really starting to move!!!! When are you planning to fly out and begin your new life down under?

Nicanjoe
hi, have sold the house and should complete in around 6 weeks. looking to fly out in mid June a OH has contracts he needs to finish and of course get paid for. intend to fly to brisbane then go to sunshine coast to have a look around. selina x
Old Apr 5th 2006, 2:40 am
BE Enthusiast

nicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant future

hi, have sold the house and should complete in around 6 weeks. looking to fly out in mid June a OH has contracts he needs to finish and of course get paid for. intend to fly to brisbane then go to sunshine coast to have a look around. selina x
Thats great, we've got our flights tentatively booked for June 15th, we'll stay in Sydney for a couple of days and then go on to Perth. I bet it still doesn't seem real to you! Great that the house is sold, that takes a lot of the stress away.

Good luck with all your plans
Nicanjoe
Old Apr 5th 2006, 2:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nicanjoe
Thats great, we've got our flights tentatively booked for June 15th, we'll stay in Sydney for a couple of days and then go on to Perth. I bet it still doesn't seem real to you! Great that the house is sold, that takes a lot of the stress away.

Good luck with all your plans
Nicanjoe
it's all a bit much to take in to be honest. i suppose i should start looking at flights and short term lets etc but that will have to wait until i have got very, very drunk and got over the hangover. why are you up so late? why sydney then perth, sorry i'm nosey by nature. selina x
Old Apr 5th 2006, 4:21 am
Visa granted member

Marcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to all

Congratulations !!

Id be like a headless chicken if I just found out Id been granted my visa

I need to wait until pay day this month before I can post mine

Hope you don't get too drunk, ha ha ha
Old Apr 5th 2006, 5:42 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

Sent you some k
Old Apr 5th 2006, 6:03 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

selina, at long last, bloody hell, youve got it!!!!!!

congratulations. enjoy tonights celebrations.
xx
Old Apr 5th 2006, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hilary6
Congratulations

Sent you some k

what the hell are you doing on the computer mrs???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're on holiday!!!!!!!!!

selina, many congratulations!! bet it was the best night at work you've ever had eh well done
Old Apr 5th 2006, 6:46 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!!
Old Apr 5th 2006, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

depaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud of

Fantastic news Selina.

Now u can start thinking about your future dowunder.

Cheers,
Paula
Old Apr 5th 2006, 6:55 am
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations!
Old Apr 5th 2006, 7:05 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Selina !!

There is hope for all us medical worriers !!

Fantastic News !

Nick
Old Apr 5th 2006, 7:13 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS

good luck with everything else!!

Miranda (this one is on you)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.