medical query

Old Jul 29th 2005, 7:56 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Default medical query

got our p/c back and now we have got our forms in for our medicals could now anyone tell me when you go for the actually medical.

i heard that part of the family parent e.tc has to go for a medical also is this right.

see ya..
Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:09 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: medical query

Originally Posted by jocky boy
got our p/c back and now we have got our forms in for our medicals could now anyone tell me when you go for the actually medical.

i heard that part of the family parent e.tc has to go for a medical also is this right.

see ya..
You need to see a panel doctor. A list of these is here:

http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/FORMS/DOCTORS.PDF

You should follow the instructions given closely and the medical results are sent directly by the panel doctor to immigration. If you are doing them without being requested by your case officer (front loading) then remember that your grant will be dated from the earliest of your p/c and medical which sometimes is not a good thing.

All people on the application as I seem to recall are required to attend the medical.

Hope that helps.