Medical Costs?

Old Jan 6th 2004, 1:32 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Medical Costs?

Hi all

Just phoned the Nottingham hospital for costs of a medical and x-ray.

Been quoted £71 for the x-ray and £105 for the medical.

Does anybody know how much other hospitals are quoting for the two?

Has to be reasonably close to Nottingham.

Cheers

TT
Old Jan 6th 2004, 2:20 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medical Costs?

Originally posted by TrickyTree
Hi all

Cheers

TT
Is this each?

I have just booked ours in Poole ,Dorset £270 for both of us including xrays and £40 each for the kids. A little too far for you to travel though!!! I hope I have got this right now you are making me think it's too cheap but I did clarify it with the receptionist.

Max
Old Jan 6th 2004, 2:23 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Cheers

TT
From what Pollyana has said in the past, it pays to shop around (using the DIMIA list, of course). I haven't got that far yet! And I have to add on the cost of blinkin's consultant's reports, which I'm really unimpressed about.
Old Jan 6th 2004, 2:25 pm
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of

In Yeovil they charge £70 medical, £30 blood test, £80 x ray.
Old Jan 6th 2004, 2:27 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Thought there might be a variation in the regions maxpaxx.
Sounds like you got a good deal 2 for £240.

Think your right though Poole is a little to far.

TT
Old Jan 6th 2004, 5:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Has ours done today at the Nottingham Nuffield Hospital.

Cost: £380. That's 2 adults, 2 kids. X-rays for the adults and blood tests ( HIV and Hep B ). That includes £10 to post it to Adelaide - cheeky swines.
Old Jan 6th 2004, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

wombat is an unknown quantity at this point

we are having ours done at nottingham nuffield hospital in 2 weeks, £380 for 2 adults and 2 kids
Old Jan 6th 2004, 6:37 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Had ours done in Birmingham £310 for 2 adults 1 child. x-rays, HIV and hep B tests for adults. All on one site which was good, whole lot took about 1 hour for all 3 of us, x-rays too.
Old Jan 6th 2004, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default MaxPaxx

Originally posted by maxpaxx
Is this each?

I have just booked ours in Poole ,Dorset £270 for both of us including xrays and £40 each for the kids. A little too far for you to travel though!!! I hope I have got this right now you are making me think it's too cheap but I did clarify it with the receptionist.

Max

Hi there, we are in poole and will be booking our meds sometime this year, where are you going to have them done? is it Dorchester?
best regards
Rach, Mark and Chanelle
Old Jan 6th 2004, 7:17 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

One in Knightsbridge, London cost me £145 for x-ray and medical done on the same day at the same place.
Old Jan 7th 2004, 8:12 am
Go the BNE Roar

Just wondering if I have to fill out any forms to take along to the Medical. Or do I just turn up with my passport?

Cheers

TT
Old Jan 7th 2004, 8:15 am
WBB

Just wondering if I have to fill out any forms to take along to the Medical. Or do I just turn up with my passport?

Cheers

TT

you have to fill in forms prior to your visit to take with you, they must be requested from dimia.

Old Jan 7th 2004, 8:15 am
WBB

sorry, here is the link.

http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/html...character.html

Old Jan 7th 2004, 8:16 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers

TT
You need to get the specific forms from AHC- email them, and they'll post them out to you in a couple of days. The address is on the website...er...find a link in a moment. THere are two forms - one for the med, one for the x ray. You'll need some passport photos and yes, you'll need to take your passport with you
Old Jan 7th 2004, 8:16 am
WBB

Originally posted by bundy
You need to get the specific forms from AHC- email them, and they'll post them out to you in a couple of days. The address is on the website...er...find a link in a moment. THere are two forms - one for the med, one for the x ray. You'll need some passport photos and yes, you'll need to take your passport with you

ah, too fast for ya.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.