Wikiposts

Me last post

Old Aug 22nd 2003, 10:13 am
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Ttfn PB, have a good un , let us know how you're doing
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 10:20 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sully4441
The place is full of 'Light Operatic Societies' and run by a parish council. The video shop closes at 7 O' clock !!

me me me me!
Have you been reading my diary?
Apart from that it sounds very much like NZ in the winter, only not as nice.
Thanks to all of you for the good wishes I sit here on a cold wet Saturday morning clearing up the last of me work at great expense to the useless sods I used to work for in Perth, they have even had to pay me in cash today to get me out of bed plus pay me last week contract rates.
Went out on a pub crawl in the City of Joondalup last night all 3 of them (Kinver has 6 does it not) and seen all the good people I have made friends with , never bought a pint all night.
I leave you with these thoughts , never dream of tomorrow when you can live for today , never believe fairy stories in the Brit press also learn to live with different races because in Australia you will meet many so throw away your Klan sheets and learn to like people from where ever they come from or what ever they believe in.
Good luck and Happyness to all .

Last edited by pommie bastard; Aug 22nd 2003 at 10:27 am.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 10:20 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Look at the long list of things to do in Kinver...

http://www.kinveronline.co.uk/calendar/listevents.php

The place is full of 'Light Operatic Societies' and run by a parish council. The video shop closes at 7 O' clock !! Just the sort of place where PB can hide from the 'real world'.
Cant wait for his artical in "writers corner" .."my 9years in purgatory " a synopsis on the "arse end of the planet"....... MM
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 10:41 am
Just Joined

britdan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mr mover
my mother suffers from crohns, so i know the hell you went through, BUT dont, tar us all with the same brush............ MM
i know, i met some aussies in london who were great people, i'm just sad my whole experience in australia wasnt the same, there really seemed to be a "anti brit feeling there"

I loved the weather and the beach was fantastic , but I was cruicified by my ex and her family for just saying that, i mean what else could i say, "i like the concrete , its very nice, the roads are beautiful arent they" I found the Australians got really miffed if you didnt proclaim how wonderful and stunning their island was, or praise everything about Australia.

I say what I dont like and I say what I like, god knows how anyone in australia without private health insurance to pay for the doctors survives, the UK is lucky that you dont have to pay to see the doctor everytime, in Australia it is someones house converted into a docs surgery and costs you $50 a time , they then refer you to a consultant that then charges you $100, they'll get money out of you anyway they can.

There are some great Australians, but where are they in Australia? did they all leave?

I do understand living there isnt all fun either, and all the dust and heat they have to put up with isnt something to envy

I've been to Canada, USA, most of western Europe, Australia and NZ , i would like to see more of aus in the future and not judge it from just perth, melbourne and sydney, but i feel that it will more likely be Canada and NZ , you really cant beat nz and canada wonderful places to visit and very rewarding as a life experience it's a shame aus wasnt the same.

sorry

Old Aug 22nd 2003, 11:03 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by britdan
i know, i met some aussies in london who were great people, i'm just sad my whole experience in australia wasnt the same, there really seemed to be a "anti brit feeling there"

I loved the weather and the beach was fantastic , but I was cruicified by my ex and her family for just saying that, i mean what else could i say, "i like the concrete , its very nice, the roads are beautiful arent they" I found the Australians got really miffed if you didnt proclaim how wonderful and stunning their island was, or praise everything about Australia.

I say what I dont like and I say what I like, god knows how anyone in australia without private health insurance to pay for the doctors survives, the UK is lucky that you dont have to pay to see the doctor everytime, in Australia it is someones house converted into a docs surgery and costs you $50 a time , they then refer you to a consultant that then charges you $100, they'll get money out of you anyway they can.

There are some great Australians, but where are they in Australia? did they all leave?

I do understand living there isnt all fun either, and all the dust and heat they have to put up with isnt something to envy

I've been to Canada, USA, most of western Europe, Australia and NZ , i would like to see more of aus in the future and not judge it from just perth, melbourne and sydney, but i feel that it will more likely be Canada and NZ , you really cant beat nz and canada wonderful places to visit and very rewarding as a life experience it's a shame aus wasnt the same.

sorry

A very real post and I can find little to pull you up on , the part on worshiping all things Australian strikes a note with me .
This sickness has been transfered to a few Poms I know , they need to defend being here so even a sight whiff of descent ends in a endless debate on which country is better.
Australia can never move forward while all things un-Australian ( new modern ideas) are seen as black magic , never question what you are told here or the mob will hunt you down shouting Beach , Beach as they bay for blood.

Old Aug 22nd 2003, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

Kath will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by GetMeOutOfHere
People from the past, when the Country was Great, come back to the present Wilf and wake up!
People from the present day who have good old British drive, ambition and talent......

J K Rowling (Harry Potter), James Dyson, Richard Branson, Ben Elton, David Beckham, Rowan Atkinson, David Jason, Prof. Robert Winston (fertility expert), Jamie Oliver (pukka!), Andrew Lloyd Webber....

+ all our many, many fine actors, musicians, composers, dancers, theatre stars, scientists

I could go on and on.........
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 2:30 pm
Just Joined

britdan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Kath
People from the present day who have good old British drive, ambition and talent......

J K Rowling (Harry Potter), James Dyson, Richard Branson, Ben Elton, David Beckham, Rowan Atkinson, David Jason, Prof. Robert Winston (fertility expert), Jamie Oliver (pukka!), Andrew Lloyd Webber....

+ all our many, many fine actors, musicians, composers, dancers, theatre stars, scientists

I could go on and on.........
Yes but Australia has Holly Valance, Mel Gibson, Kylie, Nicole Kidman, Natalie, Umbrella , who all proudly live in ... Aus.. oh erm,.. London and New York.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

cityboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by britdan
I meant the UK as a whole as compared to Australia, Australia isnt all that bad, but I do at heart deeply believe people who go to Australia expecting a better life than England are making a big mistake, unless you are retired and looking for a place by the sea in the sun, it will suit you best, but if you wanted that, you would retire in spain as it's nearer to the UK as quite a few people do.

It offers nothing for people wishing to settle , earn a living and bring up a family, the people are shallow, the only decent friendly person I met was born a Kiwi and Asian doctor who saved my life in hospital after my stomach decided to stop working because of crohns disease, my australian girlfriend at the time rather than stand by me when i was ill decided to bugger off with another aussie.

good ridence to the country i say, leave it to the aussies to live there
So your aussie girlfriend left you !!
For F**k sake this happens in every country in the world. Dont tar the complete nation with such s**t!!
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard
learn to like people from where ever they come from or what ever they believe in.
Good luck and Happyness to all .

Smart words from a bigotted hypocrit.
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 3:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by jayr
Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now; put out every one:
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the woods:
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

W.H.Auden
Thank you JR

A most fitting tribute.

PB - what ARE we going to do without you to counter balance all the annoying, misguided refugee dreamer glee ?

Old Aug 23rd 2003, 3:52 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jayr
Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now; put out every one:
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the woods:
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

W.H.Auden
Isn't that what Auden wrote when his queer life-mate died? Are you trying to tell us something, jayr? Are you in love with PB or something?
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 5:24 am
Release the hounds!

AndrewR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Stoney
Smart words from a bigotted hypocrit.

Well you certainly count as a bigotted hypocrite, but in all your posts I've yet to see any smart words from you...
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

philj6969 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck PB, please let us know how you get on.

Phil.
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Stoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by AndrewR
Well you certainly count as a bigotted hypocrite, but in all your posts I've yet to see any smart words from you...

Whose feet will you choose to lie at now PB is going, no doubt you will find some one else to aspire too you sad lap dog.
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

sashimi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Isn't that what Auden wrote when his queer life-mate died? Are you trying to tell us something, jayr? Are you in love with PB or something?
What so you're on those homophobics now?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.