Wikiposts

Me last post

Old Aug 22nd 2003, 3:32 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Loopy
Cheerio! I used to think you talked a lot of bull but I can now appreciate that SOME of what you are saying is so true.
Wish you lots of luck on your return to the UK & even if you don't post as often please come back and tell us (honestly) how you're doing & whether you make the right move etc.

Is your job up for grabs????

Loopy
No - apparently some Iranian refugee got it.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 3:41 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
No - apparently some Iranian refugee got it.
I did'nt know Iranians could make tea.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 4:15 am
earlswood

As I live 15 mins up the Rd from Kinver, Think I'll pop up Sunday night and tie some posters to the lamposts.
Any views on what should be written on them??

Ooops might have started something

Earlswood

Old Aug 22nd 2003, 4:22 am
Don
Banned

Originally posted by earlswood
As I live 15 mins up the Rd from Kinver, Think I'll pop up Sunday night and tie some posters to the lamposts.
Any views on what should be written on them??

Ooops might have started something

Earlswood
Ta and feather job! Ta PB, how can we feather your retirement?
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

WELCOME BACK

pb has been totally loyal to the uk in pretty much all he has written

therefore we should be glad to have him as the balance between those that slate the UK and those that praise it is woefully out of balance..

although i do enjoy giving 'knockers' my full attention..

i appear to be digressing...;-)

cheers

richard
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 4:26 am
Don
Banned

Originally posted by r.bartlett
although i do enjoy giving 'knockers' my full attention..
richard
Me too! Though I am also a bottom and thighs man!!!
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 5:28 am
Just Joined

britdan is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck PB

I live about 30 mins from kiddi, and also left Perth last year, and believe me you are making the right choice.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 5:46 am
Don
Banned

Originally posted by britdan
Good Luck PB

I live about 30 mins from kiddi, and also left Perth last year, and believe me you are making the right choice.
You mean (shock, horror!) Kinver is better than Perth-arse-end?
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 5:51 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Look at the long list of things to do in Kinver...

http://www.kinveronline.co.uk/calendar/listevents.php

The place is full of 'Light Operatic Societies' and run by a parish council. The video shop closes at 7 O' clock !! Just the sort of place where PB can hide from the 'real world'.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 6:09 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Good Luck PB

He would smother you with hugs n kisses if he'd read that.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 9:17 am
Just Joined

britdan is an unknown quantity at this point

I meant the UK as a whole as compared to Australia, Australia isnt all that bad, but I do at heart deeply believe people who go to Australia expecting a better life than England are making a big mistake, unless you are retired and looking for a place by the sea in the sun, it will suit you best, but if you wanted that, you would retire in spain as it's nearer to the UK as quite a few people do.

It offers nothing for people wishing to settle , earn a living and bring up a family, the people are shallow, the only decent friendly person I met was born a Kiwi and Asian doctor who saved my life in hospital after my stomach decided to stop working because of crohns disease, my australian girlfriend at the time rather than stand by me when i was ill decided to bugger off with another aussie.

good ridence to the country i say, leave it to the aussies to live there
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

just wanted to add my good wishes for a safe journey and good luck with your move to kinver - still a lovely village,but probably much busier than you remember.
will miss your dry wit and sarcastic tongue, but underneath it all i,m sure you are human like the rest of us!
bon voyage
karen
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 9:31 am
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

Se ya PB, hope its everything you are looking for.

My mum walks her dog along Kinver Edge every Sunday morning I'll warn her of your comming arrival.
I used to live IN Kidderminster and wild horses wouldn't drag me back!

Paula
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

sully4441 is an unknown quantity at this point

The place is full of 'Light Operatic Societies' and run by a parish council. The video shop closes at 7 O' clock !!

me me me me!
Have you been reading my diary?
Apart from that it sounds very much like NZ in the winter, only not as nice.
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 10:10 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

I meant the UK as a whole as compared to Australia, Australia isnt all that bad, but I do at heart deeply believe people who go to Australia expecting a better life than England are making a big mistake, unless you are retired and looking for a place by the sea in the sun, it will suit you best, but if you wanted that, you would retire in spain as it's nearer to the UK as quite a few people do.

It offers nothing for people wishing to settle , earn a living and bring up a family, the people are shallow, the only decent friendly person I met was born a Kiwi and Asian doctor who saved my life in hospital after my stomach decided to stop working because of crohns disease, my australian girlfriend at the time rather than stand by me when i was ill decided to bugger off with another aussie.

good ridence to the country i say, leave it to the aussies to live there
my mother suffers from crohns, so i know the hell you went through, BUT dont, tar us all with the same brush............ MM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.