Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mc gills and Pommie ANN

Mc gills and Pommie ANN

Old Dec 31st 2013, 2:27 pm
Just Joined

James square is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pommie ann

Anybody know the three Mc Gill brothers Philip Mark and Chris mothers name Ann but known as Pommie Ann she is 62
Old Jan 14th 2014, 8:35 pm
Just Joined

Default Mc gills and Pommie ANN

Phillip /Chris / Mark Mc gill are you out there? Pommie Ann your mum/
Old Jan 15th 2014, 5:39 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mc gills and Pommie ANN

Any additional info you can give apart from repeating the question?
Old Jan 15th 2014, 11:17 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pommie ann

Originally Posted by James square
Anybody know the three Mc Gill brothers Philip Mark and Chris mothers name Ann but known as Pommie Ann she is 62
Hi there James - you may need to use more formal methods of research if you want to find someone in Australia - our population is over 22 million people so hoping that the people you're looking for are members of this forum, or are known to members here, is nigh on impossible. Good luck though!
Old Jan 16th 2014, 12:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Reminds me of one of those cryptic messages you get in the personal columns from time to time.
Old Jan 16th 2014, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

betterskierthanthewife will become famous soon enoughbetterskierthanthewife will become famous soon enough

Does anyone know a bloke called Bill? I think he lives in either Melbourne or Sydney but could possibly now be in Brisbane.
Old Jan 16th 2014, 12:42 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betterskierthanthewife
Does anyone know a bloke called Bill? I think he lives in either Melbourne or Sydney but could possibly now be in Brisbane.
Old Jan 24th 2014, 7:00 pm
Just Joined

Sorry folks but i didn't mean to confuse you, all I know is my sister Ann left England about 33 year ago not seen her since .last heard from her about 10 year not a clue where she was living ,she has not contacted me since.i think she has married twice over there so i don't know her present surname. Anyroad thanks again for the replies even though they seem a bit harsh for want of a better word, i am not computer savvy but havin ago.
Old Jan 24th 2014, 10:14 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry folks but i didn't mean to confuse you, all I know is my sister Ann left England about 33 year ago not seen her since .last heard from her about 10 year not a clue where she was living ,she has not contacted me since.i think she has married twice over there so i don't know her present surname. Anyroad thanks again for the replies even though they seem a bit harsh for want of a better word, i am not computer savvy but havin ago.
If she didn't tell you where she was living, I'm guessing she doesn't want to be found. If it is urgent then you could try a private detective - or maybe the salvation army
Old Jan 24th 2014, 10:18 pm
Concierge

Hi again James, I had a look for other methods of searching and found this from the National Library
http://www.nla.gov.au/family-history...ected-websites

It says that some of the sites are free to search, while others charge a fee - can't hurt to have a look! Good luck in your search for your sister
Old Jan 25th 2014, 8:58 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

some are free just for Australia day today if you are around give it a go
Old Jan 26th 2014, 11:02 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your search, James. I hope you find her
Old Feb 8th 2014, 4:53 pm
Just Joined

Thanks asher paulry and spouse of scouse, for the replies,as for old sparkles you don't have give folk short shrift if you get my drift.
Old Feb 9th 2014, 12:19 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks asher paulry and spouse of scouse, for the replies,as for old sparkles you don't have give folk short shrift if you get my drift.
Old Sparkles suggestions sound quite reasonable to me. Lots of people are tracked down by the Salvation Army, and a private detective makes a living out of doing it!
Old Feb 9th 2014, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

Point taken and stand corrected Pollyana.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.