Old Mar 3rd 2004, 1:14 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Maxxpaxx

Originally posted by josiejo1974
Hello

Did you receive your letter yet?

Josie
LOL..NO!!

So last night sent email to case officer, but she mailed us back today saying 'come on I only sent it a week ago!' give it a chance to get there'!!! She says there is no problem if it has gone missing she can just issue another though.

Because we moved last week I have had the post re-directed and that kicked in yesterday! So now we are thinking it's got caught up in that, and they seem to wait till they have a bulk of letters before delivering as we had none today

We just want to send the bloody passports off - already booked the flights, 3 weeks accommodation, signed a forward contract on the dollars!!!

Why don't you email your case officer and just ask if they have sent anything out yet it can't do any harm

Max
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

Location: From Oxfordshire, to the Out Laws in Bucks, to Cleveland in Brisbane
josiejo1974 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by maxpaxx
LOL..NO!!

So last night sent email to case officer, but she mailed us back today saying 'come on I only sent it a week ago!' give it a chance to get there'!!! She says there is no problem if it has gone missing she can just issue another though.

Because we moved last week I have had the post re-directed and that kicked in yesterday! So now we are thinking it's got caught up in that, and they seem to wait till they have a bulk of letters before delivering as we had none today

We just want to send the bloody passports off - already booked the flights, 3 weeks accommodation, signed a forward contract on the dollars!!!

Why don't you email your case officer and just ask if they have sent anything out yet it can't do any harm

Hello

When are you planning in heading out?

The husband wants the excitement of getting the call from our Agent, i just want to know... Arghhh more agonising decisions, will give it another week I reckon.

Josie

Max
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 1:33 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by josiejo1974

We are flying on 29th Sept to Perth with Singapore airlines.

We have put the date back a bit because the shipping seems to be taking ages at the moment. They are packing us up here in August then we will stay at Mums for a few weeks.

It sounds such a long way off but so much to do now it will fly I guess!

Anyway they seem to be skipping through these applications now I'm sure you will hear any day!

Max