Matress

Old Feb 10th 2007, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice
Default Matress

Can anyone tell me if they have taken there beds and mattresses?
I thought i read somewhere that you are not allowed, or they will be no good when they arrive as the way they are stored during shipping?
Any help would be fantastic as i am thinking of changing my mattress now to use as a spare room bed and buy another new for us when we get there.
Thanks
Old Feb 10th 2007, 7:11 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Matress

Originally Posted by hindon
I thought i read somewhere that you are not allowed, or they will be no good when they arrive as the way they are stored during shipping?
Any help would be fantastic as i am thinking of changing my mattress now to use as a spare room bed and buy another new for us when we get there.
Thanks
I don't know where you heard that. I brought 3 beds with us, no problems at all. They are only concerned with unsealed wood, food products, any items that have come into contact with soil ie. garden tools, golf clubs etc.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hindon
Thanks

You can buy matresses from $199 here, I'd just wait if I were you unless you've got space in your container.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice

thanks for the info. i think i will change the one i have got now and then use it as a guest bed when it arrives, then it will save me buying a guest bed later on.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 9:17 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

We took 3 beds and 2 bunks. One mattress didn't make it but that was because the removals people shipped it bent in half. All the others arrived fine and the insurance paid for the one that was damaged.