Masons here now

Old Oct 24th 2006, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold
Default Masons here now

We have John Masons here today and i swear if i stood still for 5 seconds they would pack me. Great guys brilliant service.
Old Oct 24th 2006, 3:02 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Masons here now

Originally Posted by raven
We have John Masons here today and i swear if i stood still for 5 seconds they would pack me. Great guys brilliant service.
Are you clutching on to that laptop for dear life?
Old Oct 24th 2006, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by busterboy
Are you clutching on to that laptop for dear life?
With gritted teeth
Old Oct 24th 2006, 3:32 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

With gritted teeth
When are you off and where too?
Old Oct 24th 2006, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

When are you off and where too?
Brisbane Caloundra 8th NOV. Cannot wait
Old Oct 24th 2006, 3:36 pm
A rather curious boy

Brisbane Caloundra 8th NOV. Cannot wait

Yippee! Just been speaking to CasG and telling her my nerves and excitement/nerves and excitement dilemma. I hope I just get to the full on excitement part.

Best of luck to you and we will all be waiting for your updates.

How much longer are you going to be able to keep your grip on that laptop?
Old Oct 24th 2006, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yippee! Just been speaking to CasG and telling her my nerves and excitement/nerves and excitement dilemma. I hope I just get to the full on excitement part.

Best of luck to you and we will all be waiting for your updates.

How much longer are you going to be able to keep your grip on that laptop?
The whole house is now almost empty. Feels a little surreal . Cant believe it is happening. tWO WEEKS TOMORROWour lives will change i hope with the greatest of optimism for the better
Old Oct 24th 2006, 3:44 pm
A rather curious boy

The whole house is now almost empty. Feels a little surreal . Cant believe it is happening. tWO WEEKS TOMORROWour lives will change i hope with the greatest of optimism for the better

It will be fine. Really best of luck. I am optimistic that optimism will be warranted
Old Oct 24th 2006, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

It will be fine. Really best of luck. I am optimistic that optimism will be warranted
Orrrrrrr Thank you . Iwill be watching very closely for when it is your turn
Old Oct 24th 2006, 4:27 pm
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

LOL

That's how my wife felt when we had them in - amazing how fast they pack everything. I popped home at lunchtime from work and they were about done - everything packed superbly and off they went!!

Hope everything goes well for you - we're off this Sat :scared:

Graham
Old Oct 24th 2006, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northerner
LOL

That's how my wife felt when we had them in - amazing how fast they pack everything. I popped home at lunchtime from work and they were about done - everything packed superbly and off they went!!

Hope everything goes well for you - we're off this Sat :scared:

Graham

Glad everything has gone well for you. Have had EVL in today.Also brilliant. Everything well packed. Very professional. Flying tomorrow from Heathrow at 18.30. Brisbane here we come !!!
Old Oct 24th 2006, 6:50 pm
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by Louise M
Glad everything has gone well for you. Have had EVL in today.Also brilliant. Everything well packed. Very professional. Flying tomorrow from Heathrow at 18.30. Brisbane here we come !!!

Yippee Louise best of luck
Old Oct 24th 2006, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

Yippee Louise best of luck

Thanks sweetie.............
Old Oct 24th 2006, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

Mel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really nice

Best of luck to you all,

We too are heading for Brisbane at the beginning of November.

Melis