Reload this Page >

Marks And Spencers Bras

Marks And Spencers Bras

Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

perthukcharlie will become famous soon enough
Default Marks And Spencers Bras

HI EVERYONE
Im thinking about setting up a Marks and Spencers bra outlets in Perth as i used to have shops in the uk selling them. What do you all think?? let me know. thanks
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:38 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marks And Spencers Bras

Originally Posted by perthukcharlie
HI EVERYONE
Im thinking about setting up a Marks and Spencers bra outlets in Perth as i used to have shops in the uk selling them. What do you all think?? let me know. thanks
not for me thanks, I have no boobs
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:06 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Why just M&S? Why not more along the lines of Bravissimo or Figleaves?

Figleaves has gorgeous designs for all sizes and Bravissimo for D+ cups.
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

HI EVERYONE

If you do decide to set up a bra outlet, please remember to cater for the D+ sizes, In particular the 34 and 36 sizes...its a nightmare sometimes for people.

Good Luck with it if you decide to go ahead.
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

HI EVERYONE
Great Idea, when are you opening??????

Kim
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 1:01 pm
Fremantle Doctor!

windy gale has a spectacular aura aboutwindy gale has a spectacular aura aboutwindy gale has a spectacular aura about

I didnt think M a S were keeping abreast with times just boring stuff,
in Perth we have bras and things i shop there for my wife really nice under wear, i was trying to find a set for the wife when we first arrived and i didnt under stand the sizes, the young assistant was very good and asked if my
wife's breasts were as big as hers, i looked and we looked at the other assistants breasts too but without result, now you dont get that service in M a S, open your own shop in Aus selling everything to do with laddies under
garments and night wear its a job to find good quality stuff i know i have looked (in the none purvey sense)
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 1:06 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by windy gale
I didnt think M a S were keeping abreast with times just boring stuff,
in Perth we have bras and things i shop there for my wife really nice under wear, i was trying to find a set for the wife when we first arrived and i didnt under stand the sizes, the young assistant was very good and asked if my
wife's breasts were as big as hers, i looked and we looked at the other assistants breasts too but without result, now you dont get that service in M a S, open your own shop in Aus selling everything to do with laddies under
garments and night wear its a job to find good quality stuff i know i have looked (in the none purvey sense)
lol - had a similar situation over here. Was buying my wife a top and the sales assistant said "Is she a similar size to me?" and, staring right at her chest I said "You mean her boobs?" and she glares and says "No, I meant like generally." Not that I normally need an excuse to objectify women of course...
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 2:27 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=CathnPaul]If you do decide to set up a bra outlet, please remember to cater for the D+ sizes, In particular the 34 and 36 sizes...its a nightmare sometimes for people. "

And even larger than 36 if poss.

Thanks
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 3:18 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

I just heard off a friend in Perth, that they have an outlet type place at Hillarys (don't know where) that sells M&S 'seconds'

Susan
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=suzy]
Originally Posted by CathnPaul
If you do decide to set up a bra outlet, please remember to cater for the D+ sizes, In particular the 34 and 36 sizes...its a nightmare sometimes for people. "

And even larger than 36 if poss.

Thanks
haha, no the problem i have is being a 36 and then a much larger cupsize, it limits the choice drastically. I know what you mean though about the 36+ though.
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 7:15 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=CathnPaul]
Originally Posted by suzy

haha, no the problem i have is being a 36 and then a much larger cupsize, it limits the choice drastically. I know what you mean though about the 36+ though.
They are the bane of my bloody life. Not only do you have to pay extra for nice pretty bras everyone (blokes mainly) can't make eye contact. The only good thing is I've got a small (ish) waist in comparison.

BTW didn't mean to infer you had big boobies. Sorry if it came out like that

Suzy x
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=suzy]
Originally Posted by CathnPaul

They are the bane of my bloody life. Not only do you have to pay extra for nice pretty bras everyone (blokes mainly) can't make eye contact. The only good thing is I've got a small (ish) waist in comparison.

BTW didn't mean to infer you had big boobies. Sorry if it came out like that

Suzy x
Mine too!! Unfortunately having big boobs with a small back costs me a fortune. Why cant they do normal pricing for all bra sizes!!!
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
Why just M&S? Why not more along the lines of Bravissimo or Figleaves?

Figleaves has gorgeous designs for all sizes and Bravissimo for D+ cups.
We'll be heading to Sydney, but I would be more than keen on any type of bravissinmo/figleaves type shop esp if you did mail order - as a larger chested lady I can only shop at certain stores, and my searches on the internet have had me quite concerned over how I'll get bras that fit me in Oz. Was planning to buy up a suitcase-ful before I left the UK to keep me going for a couple of years!
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:43 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

HI EVERYONE
Nah . . . . to expensive . . . open a Non Food Adsa and stock the George bra's
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

southstander is just really nicesouthstander is just really nicesouthstander is just really nicesouthstander is just really nicesouthstander is just really nicesouthstander is just really nicesouthstander is just really nicesouthstander is just really nicesouthstander is just really nicesouthstander is just really nicesouthstander is just really nice

My Auntie in Brisbane would be interested if you did mail order! I posted her one out this summer, then she had to have a mastectomy , now she wants me to buy her another one once she has had her reconstruction. She miisses M&S alot.
Sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.