Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

maps, directions??

maps, directions??

Old Mar 27th 2005, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default maps, directions??

Does any one know of any useful sites similar to that of autoroute so that I can look at distances of suburbs to my potential work place

Chris
Old Mar 27th 2005, 7:53 pm
JJ

JJ will become famous soon enoughJJ will become famous soon enough
Default Re: maps, directions??

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Does any one know of any useful sites similar to that of autoroute so that I can look at distances of suburbs to my potential work place

Chris
I had a look on a property website and it has distances to main towns/cities might be usefull
www.realestate.com.au
Old Mar 27th 2005, 7:56 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Chris
try http://multimap.com/map/home.cgi?cli...overviewmap=AU
Old Mar 27th 2005, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jody+Jo
I had a look on a property website and it has distances to main towns/cities might be usefull
www.realestate.com.au

Hi yes I tend to look at this site very regularly, doesn't giveas much info as i need, want to know distances etc between suburbs, Thank you Chris
Old Mar 27th 2005, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Thank you will take a look at that one,
Chris
Old Mar 27th 2005, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Chris
Hi Chris,

Where are you looking at? This site is great for Brisbane.
http://au.search.yahoo.com/search?p=...&pstart=1&b=21

Good luck

Judith
Old Mar 27th 2005, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Hi Chris,

Where are you looking at? This site is great for Brisbane.
http://au.search.yahoo.com/search?p=...&pstart=1&b=21

Good luck

Judith
Hi Judith, looking at Sydney, have a job in Auburn but I am under the impression not really a desirable place to live,happy to be corrected tho', so wanted some idea of travelling distances to different suburbs.
are you off to Brizzie then?

Chris
Old Mar 27th 2005, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

you could also look at whereis.com.au this gives you directions, distance and estimated time it will take for the journey
Old Mar 27th 2005, 8:59 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.whereis.com.au/whereis/home.jsp
Old Mar 27th 2005, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Hi Judith, looking at Sydney, have a job in Auburn but I am under the impression not really a desirable place to live,happy to be corrected tho', so wanted some idea of travelling distances to different suburbs.
are you off to Brizzie then?

Chris
That's the aim...although not sure whether Brisbane or Gold Coast...maybe somewhere in between. It all looks great that's the problem!!!
J
Old Mar 27th 2005, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Mand and Soapy, will look that one out thanks for the link,
Chris
Old Mar 27th 2005, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Mand and Soapy, will look that one out thanks for the link,
Chris
While I think of it. There's a meet in P'bro on the 7th/8th May. Do you fancy it?? I think there are a few going..we are coming up, would be great to put faces to names.

Judith
Old Mar 27th 2005, 9:12 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Try this one Chris........

http://www.travelmate.com.au/MapMake..._Page=mapmaker
Old Mar 27th 2005, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi just checked out the -- http://www.whereis.com.au/whereis/home.jsp

brill for what I needed
Thanks Guys!
chris
Old Mar 27th 2005, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sonictigger
While I think of it. There's a meet in P'bro on the 7th/8th May. Do you fancy it?? I think there are a few going..we are coming up, would be great to put faces to names.

Judith

Hi yes I am in contact with Scissors on that one only prob is I am on call at 7pm but need to be within 20min responsse time so got to get someone to cover. should be there tho' only down the A1 for us so very convenient. Are you taking any kids?
not sure about mine, might leave them at home. must agree like to get to know a few more people.
Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.