Many thanks

Old Apr 10th 2006, 11:38 pm
Just Joined

brisbymob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Many thanks

I would just like to send my thanks to the following.harveyhare,sassenach,The Crone ,manxfamily ,loopyloo2, suebrennan, for advice posted concerning my thread ,Perth from Brisbane.
I could not say thanks on the original post as it was suspended.
Thankyou
Old Apr 11th 2006, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

kt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nice
Default Re: Many thanks

Maybe you might like to move to another area of Brisbane. The Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast are very popular too. I'm here in Brisbane as well and I'm not particularly that keen on it, although I like the Bayside area and might move down that way.

I have been to Perth many years ago and thought it was really nice, especially as it is has the beaches. However I think a lot of people have suffered homesickness really badly there as there is a sense of isolation. I would like to go there too but I don't think I could be any more homesick that I already am so I don't think that is the place for me. Also unfortunately house prices are rising very quickly there at the moment.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 3:17 am
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Many thanks

Originally Posted by brisbymob
I would just like to send my thanks to the following.harveyhare,sassenach,The Crone ,manxfamily ,loopyloo2, suebrennan, for advice posted concerning my thread ,Perth from Brisbane.
I could not say thanks on the original post as it was suspended.
Thankyou
your more than welcome ,if i was you at the moment i would stay put or move to an area within brisbane you would like as perth is going ballistic property wise and might not be awise move as you may well pay over the top because traditonaly order of cost of housing in australia is 1)sydney2)melbourne3}brisbane4}perth 5}adelaide ,at the moment we have sold in perth and we are returning to the uk and of course in my own mind i have been questioning what i am doing so i have checked out the websites on housing and brisbane ,adelaide are very affordable and even melbourne is getting affordable in places for those flogging a house in the west .What i call affordable housing is somewhere 300000-400000 adelaide and brizzy have heaps to offer and melbourne to in parts but here in perth if you type in 500000 on domain .com you honestly dont get much back