Mandurah

Old Oct 17th 2006, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mandurah

I'm thinking of starting a weekly meet up in Mandurah instead of constantly moaning that there isn't one.

Is there anyone else who would be interested in this ?

Don't worry if not, I'm more than willing to sit on my own in a cafe watching the world go by and pretending !!
Old Oct 17th 2006, 3:19 pm
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Mandurah

Originally Posted by ohippy
I'm thinking of starting a weekly meet up in Mandurah instead of constantly moaning that there isn't one.

Don't worry if not, I'm more than willing to sit on my own in a cafe watching the world go by and pretending !!

WE ARE!!!

We'll be there in less than 2 weeks (Rockingham though, not Mandurah). We were looking at going to Hillary's, NOR, for a meet up so not exactly sure how far away that is?? I was thinking/hoping is was about an hours drive from Rockingham (or possibly a bit more), just to say hello!!
Old Oct 17th 2006, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Glenat
WE ARE!!!

We'll be there in less than 2 weeks (Rockingham though, not Mandurah). We were looking at going to Hillary's, NOR, for a meet up so not exactly sure how far away that is?? I was thinking/hoping is was about an hours drive from Rockingham (or possibly a bit more), just to say hello!!
Hillarys is quite a way depending on traffic but probably about an hour. There is a gang who meet up in the Rockingham/Port Kennedy area if you fancy seeing them too !
Old Oct 17th 2006, 3:35 pm
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

Hillarys is quite a way depending on traffic but probably about an hour. There is a gang who meet up in the Rockingham/Port Kennedy area if you fancy seeing them too !
I would be, as this is nearer to us. Do you have any details? Thanks
Old Oct 17th 2006, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Glenat
I would be, as this is nearer to us. Do you have any details? Thanks
Have sent you a pm
Old Oct 18th 2006, 12:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

When I come back to Perth you old dog I'll say hello to you. It's a bout time we said hello lol

hugs Lace xx
Old Oct 18th 2006, 11:37 pm
LSH
Forum Regular

LSH has a brilliant futureLSH has a brilliant futureLSH has a brilliant futureLSH has a brilliant futureLSH has a brilliant futureLSH has a brilliant futureLSH has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lacey21
When I come back to Perth you old dog I'll say hello to you. It's a bout time we said hello lol

hugs Lace xx
Hi Lace long time since i've seen your input! How are you? Why are you considering Brisbane? Not finding Perth to your liking?

Regards Leo
Old Oct 19th 2006, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lacey21

hugs Lace xx
I thought I hadn't seen you around !! Good to hear from you though.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 12:21 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ohippy,

I would most definitely be interested in a Mandurah meet up. We have been here for 6 weeks now. We started off at the Quest apartments in Apollo Quay, Halls Head then we moved to Mandurah Quay Resort, Erskine and we are now very happy and loving the life in Port Bouvard (with no plans to go any further south ). Now that we have sorted out all the essentials I would really like to get together with others near by. Just let me know where and when and I'll be up for it.

Cheers
ACE
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ACE
Hi Ohippy,

I would most definitely be interested in a Mandurah meet up. We have been here for 6 weeks now. We started off at the Quest apartments in Apollo Quay, Halls Head then we moved to Mandurah Quay Resort, Erskine and we are now very happy and loving the life in Port Bouvard (with no plans to go any further south ). Now that we have sorted out all the essentials I would really like to get together with others near by. Just let me know where and when and I'll be up for it.

Cheers
ACE
It would be great to see you. We're going to be meeting in the Dome cafe on Mandurah foreshore every Wednesday morning from 9.15 onwards. Let me know when you'll be coming and I'll pm you my mobile number so you can find us !
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 2:50 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

It would be great to see you. We're going to be meeting in the Dome cafe on Mandurah foreshore every Wednesday morning from 9.15 onwards. Let me know when you'll be coming and I'll pm you my mobile number so you can find us !
Hi oippy,
Thanks for your quick reply. I'll come along this Wednesday if you are meeting. I have PM''d you my mobile no.

See you there!
ACE
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

well you know that I'll be there me dear
feeling a tad bored today, how can i with all the boxes still sitting in the retreat he he

where's it going to be - where we went last time or dolphin quay
i'll call you later

Deb
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 4:28 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ACE
Hi Ohippy,

Cheers
ACE
I'm also in Mandurah Quay Resort - Cervantes Drive where abouts are you, you probaly hear my two boys rowing in the swimming pool
Old Oct 24th 2006, 11:49 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DebraH
I'm also in Mandurah Quay Resort - Cervantes Drive where abouts are you, you probaly hear my two boys rowing in the swimming pool
That's a coincidnce, the first place we looked at renting was on cervantes drive. We were actually staying in one of the resort villas over looking the pool when we looked but we decided to go a little further south and we fell in love with this place.

look forward to seeing you tommorrow
ACE
Old Oct 24th 2006, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ACE
That's a coincidnce, the first place we looked at renting was on cervantes drive. We were actually staying in one of the resort villas over looking the pool when we looked but we decided to go a little further south and we fell in love with this place.

look forward to seeing you tommorrow
ACE
its probably the one that we're living in then cos it was up for a while before we even came over here

me too, should be a good meet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.