Mandurah

Old Jul 1st 2003, 11:15 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Mandurah

Hi All,
Does anyone have any comments or know of any good websites with information about Mandurah ie schools, lifestyle, industry, crime, housing etc.
All feedback welcome positive and negative.
Many Thanks
Ace
Old Jul 1st 2003, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mandurah

YOu can try this one on the tourism side, it give you facts about Mandurah. Will try and find something on housing for you.

http://www.west-oz.com/Regions/Peel/...h/mandurah.asp
Old Jul 1st 2003, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road

This one gives some properties, but you will have to register and they will email you further details. Aslo tells you a bit about Mandurah

http://www.hnperry.com.au/phildoyle.html
Old Jul 1st 2003, 5:16 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by suebo
This one gives some properties, but you will have to register and they will email you further details. Aslo tells you a bit about Mandurah

http://www.hnperry.com.au/phildoyle.html
Hi Suebo,
Thanks very much for the info
Kind Regards
Ace
Old Jul 2nd 2003, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

Do a search on this forum with the word Mandurah, you'll find there have been plenty of others looking for info on this place just lately. We came to WA in July and have been in Mandurah since September. No regrets so far.

Here are some website links:

for places to go, accommodation etc. http://www.westernaustralia.net/

for schools listings
http://www.eddept.wa.edu.au/info4parents.asp (click on directory of schools and type mandurah in the box)

local free newspaper
http://mandurah.yourguide.com.au/home.asp
Old Jul 2nd 2003, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

porkchop is an unknown quantity at this point

You will find a lot of infromation on Mandurah at:-

www.mandurah.wa.gov.au

PC
Old Jul 2nd 2003, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

www.movingdownunder.co.uk
Old Jul 2nd 2003, 10:38 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

Thumbs up Mandurah

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the info.
Ace
Old Jul 2nd 2003, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

paula m is an unknown quantity at this point

Our one has links to all in Mandurah and we live here and love the place so if I can answer any questions you can contact me via our site
Paula

www.pelicanpals.co.uk
Old Jul 2nd 2003, 6:39 pm
Just Joined

dlendl is an unknown quantity at this point

Why Mandurah?
It is too far from Perth. Be located centraly! And, Mandurah, just like other so called cities around Perth is so artificial, so without anything. Socially, you can kill yourself during rainfall. Buy yourself a big TV with DVD. Or go elswhere...
Old Jul 2nd 2003, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dlendl
Why Mandurah?
It is too far from Perth. Be located centraly! And, Mandurah, just like other so called cities around Perth is so artificial, so without anything. Socially, you can kill yourself during rainfall. Buy yourself a big TV with DVD. Or go elswhere...
Why not Mandurah ?,
Far from Perth good,artificial?,cities are natural??,not need telly in countryside will play outside,get big brolly instead.
you not go, I go.
Old Jul 2nd 2003, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

Why do so many come here for holidays if that is the case. We have lived here for 18 months and think it is fantastic, I could not think of anywhere better to live. the beaches are fantstic and you can probabley afford to live near enough to walk to them. We have a huge social net work and have a great social life. You are right there are not a huge number of pubs and clubs but we have kids and we dont want that we love BBQ, Crabbing, boating water skiing and fishing etc and there are so many free family events at the foreshaw that it is fantastic.
Paula
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 7:16 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by dlendl
Why Mandurah?
That's exactly what attracts me to Mandurah, the fact that it's away from the city is a bonus.
As far as work is concerned we don't need to be near the city, I'm a soon to be qualified teacher and my hubby is a production technician/HSE manager and so will be working offshore or, if everything goes to plan, at BP kwinana.

Like Paula we have a young family(7 year old & 10 week old) and so are not too bothered about nightlife(nightlife what's that), besides, i'm sure it's a lot livelier than Ashingdon(1 hour from London On a good day).

Paula, your description of Mandurah sounds lovely, we can't wait to explore when we come over at Christmas!
Kind Regards
Ace
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

thanks, look ofrward to seeing you.
ps if you need any tips on sleep (with the young baby) I am a sleep therapist as well
Paula
Old Jul 4th 2003, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

If anyone has any questions on Mandurah you can email me direct from the web site below and I would be really happy to help.
Paula

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.