Manchester Meet....................... No 2

Old Mar 7th 2006, 9:02 pm
Just Joined

urbancarrot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manchester Meet....................... No 2

Are you joking about the fancy dress?? lol
Old Mar 7th 2006, 9:47 pm
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by urbancarrot
Are you joking about the fancy dress?? lol
LOL Yes, might do something to break the ice
Old Mar 7th 2006, 9:50 pm
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Mrs Mangle and Joe Mangle?
Might go as........................... A Giant Koala Bear
Im not telling you, you will have to wait and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be told Woman!!
Paul
Old Mar 7th 2006, 9:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Might have something up our selves will post it. I wil have to get back to you though guys.

No no stop that now I am not telling not yet.

Welcome Lee, I will see you there, you can't miss me I am the one with the biggest mouth lol.

No I will be the one with Laey21 on her Tee-shirt.

Roll up roll up any more for any more, oh and lee the guest house is lovely.

live down the road from it

hugs Lace xxxx
Old Mar 7th 2006, 10:00 pm
Nothing is Free!

Originally Posted by lacey21
Might have something up our selves will post it. I wil have to get back to you though guys.

No no stop that now I am not telling not yet.

Welcome Lee, I will see you there, you can't miss me I am the one with the biggest mouth lol.

No I will be the one with Laey21 on her Tee-shirt.

Roll up roll up any more for any more, oh and lee the guest house is lovely.

live down the road from it

hugs Lace xxxx
Well sod staying at the B&B! Everyone can crash at Lacy's! Shes only down the road!!!!
Old Mar 7th 2006, 10:03 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rachel & Paul
Well sod staying at the B&B! Everyone can crash at Lacy's! Shes only down the road!!!!

Hmmmm... the idea is suggested now bit late for me lol

Ah well.. It should be fun. What will the average age of people be do you think? Will everyone be coupled up? I am only jealous
Old Mar 7th 2006, 10:44 pm
Nothing is Free!

Originally Posted by urbancarrot
Hmmmm... the idea is suggested now bit late for me lol

Ah well.. It should be fun. What will the average age of people be do you think? Will everyone be coupled up? I am only jealous
You can come and sit with us
If you want to sit next to a giant Koala that is, LOL
Old Mar 8th 2006, 6:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey pack it in you, your not even there yet and your causing trouble lol

My other half has declined to come cos he is an old fart so I will be a rambling rose in the middle of thorns lol

Yeah alreet then you can sit with me lol. It doesn't work that way believe me. People just circulate around. hun

hugs Lace xx
Old Mar 8th 2006, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light

Go on Lacey... tell them about the idea you guys have up your sleeve!!
Go on, go on, tell them!!

Just bought 3 Ozzie flags on the net to decorate the restaurant!!
I still can't believe that Steve is letting us run riot in the restaurant!!
I don't think he knows what he's letting himself in for, he's never seen/heard of one of these meets before!! LOL!!

A big hello to all you meet virgins... we don't all know each other it's just that we're all a bit crazy!!! It must be a Manchester/Greater Manchester trait!! Must be something in the water!!

Come along, don't be shy, everyone chats and has a few drinks, it's great!! Urbancarrot: I'm 24 too and moving to Perth with my OH as soon as my bloody house sells, we've survived two meets now - they've been great!!

Luv Mish x x x
Old Mar 8th 2006, 1:15 pm
Just Joined

oldhamisadump has much to be proud ofoldhamisadump has much to be proud ofoldhamisadump has much to be proud ofoldhamisadump has much to be proud ofoldhamisadump has much to be proud ofoldhamisadump has much to be proud ofoldhamisadump has much to be proud ofoldhamisadump has much to be proud ofoldhamisadump has much to be proud ofoldhamisadump has much to be proud ofoldhamisadump has much to be proud of

big hello to all the fellow mancstralians.
sorry for not keeping in touch of late, i have been a bit fed up as my aussie migration plans have been kicked into touch for the time being
Our original migration plan was to go to adelaide on an sir visa, as we are 10 points shy of permanant residency even though the wife has a degree and is a microbiologist (food sector) so we were all good to go and then justine started to get cold feet about moving to the other side of the planet without having permanant residency.
Soooo, her indoors has just switched from the private sector/food micro to the public sector/hospital to retrain as an mlso which there is a demand for in aus (at the moment anyway) only downside to this is it is a 2 year course so we are now looking at hitting aus in 2008/9
The upside is that i am going back to uni and finishing my degree so at least when we go down under we both should have decent career prospects (fingers crossed)
Got to admit though that the thought of spending another 2/3 years in this damp/miserable politically correct, overcrowded dictatorship does not fill me with good vibes and am worried that we will end up making it harder for ourselves to go in the end
Anyway enough moaning from me just want to finish off with a big good luck to everyone we met at the last meet and i hope everyone gets to live their dream life down under
P.S would love to come to the next meet but it would hurt too much, will keep popping in from time to time to catch up.
Lots of karma etc to all.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 1:15 pm
lisa

lisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nice

ahhhh im dead jealous, out on husbands dads usual meal out for yet another birthday extravaganza.can you guys post when there is another one. we are hoping to move to perth in the future and only live in sunny warrington. lisa
Old Mar 8th 2006, 3:02 pm
Just Joined

About food... Who do i let know what am eating? or just do it when i get there??

Looking forward to it now.. Am glad I wont be the only one on my own!!

What is the kinda time it finishes? Dont wana be sat in the B&B at 7 watching emmerdale!!! hahaha
Old Mar 8th 2006, 6:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you wont, you dilly it starts at 3:00, we'll be well gone before Emmerdale starts, hats on and all that. Peeing up the walls the lot. Oh alright then we won't be peeing up the walls lol.

Oldhamisadump you know you are most welcome, missed ya on BE, have mentioned ya chicken. If you don't come we'll remember you when we are there drinking lol. xx

Ok guys, here goes.

Cath, Mrs JFW, Mish and myself think that we should all make our own hats and stuff. Now then, on the night we will collect 50p from everyone and put manes in a hat of all BE people. Who ever wins the name draw will win the money in the kitty. You have to make at least a hat though to enter. Ok. You can come as anything you like but to enter you have to have made a hat.

How does that sound?

Hope it is ok, so get cutting, sticking and licking.

And we will see you there with your prize hats (and other variations of costumes if you wish) should get everone in the moon and stuff.

Hugs and all that Lace and the Crew xxx
Old Mar 8th 2006, 6:48 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

OMG! hubby has hijacked the net today.....he's started selling all our stuff on ebay!

My 80's record collection is going up for sale! I love them even if I haven't played them for 15 years....they are sentimental value.....

Great idea about the hats I think, can get the kids involved too.
I'm off to hobbycraft this weekend!
Old Mar 8th 2006, 7:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

what are you going to Hobbycraft for then eh eh eh!

lol

Lace xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.