Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Manchester Meet in August

Wikiposts

Manchester Meet in August

Old Jul 13th 2006, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

hedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Manchester Meet in August

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
we def cant do the 29th July - already turned down 2 other things on that day...still need a confirmation date to grab a sitter.
You 2 are too popular, LOL. I think its still the 12th August.
I will PM everyone who said they were going/might be able to go and see if its the 12th.

Is the 12th August good for you 2 if you can get a sitter?
Hope to see you both there.
Mandy
Old Jul 13th 2006, 8:03 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi we cant make the 29th either but can still do the 12th if everyone still going? there seems to be a few maybes? will check back nearer the time to see what the craick is
Old Jul 16th 2006, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hedgehog
You 2 are too popular, LOL. I think its still the 12th August.
I will PM everyone who said they were going/might be able to go and see if its the 12th.

Is the 12th August good for you 2 if you can get a sitter?
Hope to see you both there.
Mandy
Mand we are good for the 12th - x sat in garden with a nice glass of home made sangria - paul has banned me from having anymore as we made a massive jug last night and i have drunk half of it in the last hour!!! its all good fun.
Old Jul 16th 2006, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Manchester Meet in August

Hi everyone thought I would get back to this thread, eventually

How many people are ok for the 12th August (HANDS UP)

Does anyone want it bringing forward to saturday 29th July, as lots of peeps are on holiday in August.
Wayhay!! that"s 2 weekends away, but no time like the present to go out get drunk and make new friends, or should I say make new friends and then get drunk.

Please reply as soon as you can to whichever date suits you as I know lots of people will have to book hotel rooms including us 2.

See you all soon.
Mrs slightly shattered Hedgehog

Hiya Mand,John,
count me and Kath in for the 12th. That would suit us down to the grownd, pretty busy up to that date......what with one thing or another!!!!
When do you want your booze cupboard emptying?? Give us a shout.
Can't wait to see you all then, take care all

Love Dave and Kath

TTFN
Old Jul 16th 2006, 7:22 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry we're not going to be able to make it afterall.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

hedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by possoms
sorry we're not going to be able to make it afterall.

The Manchester meet (Saturday 12th August) People coming are:

The gang
Ged & Jackie
Cath & Paul
Dave & Kath
Northener (maybe)
John & Mandy

Anybody else want to come and show off your suntans ????
The more the merrier.
Venue/ venues to be confirmed
Jackie, I promise we will NOT walk far.

We're driving up to Scotland on the 13th, to say goodbye to all my relatives. Actually will just be one big boozy week. One of my aunties (mums twin sister) is like Mrs Bouquet !!! my other auntie is like Mary doll from Rab C Nesbitt. Offers you a whiskey and a can of Tennants for breakfast, she gives me tropical bacardi breezers because she knows I don't drink at breakfast WTF. I don't think she realises Bacardi is alcohol. I love my aunties.

We've booked our flights for 29th August. Hope we make them !!!!!!!!!! :scared:

See you all soon
mandy
Old Jul 28th 2006, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Mand we are good for the 12th - x sat in garden with a nice glass of home made sangria - paul has banned me from having anymore as we made a massive jug last night and i have drunk half of it in the last hour!!! its all good fun.
Hi Everyone

Meet: Manchester
Date: 12th August 2006
Venue: Wyvern Bar Midland Hotel. Peter Street, Manchester city centre
Time: 7.30pm onwards

Hope to see you all there
John & Mandy
Old Jul 28th 2006, 12:46 am
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone

Meet: Manchester
Date: 12th August 2006
Venue: Wyvern Bar Midland Hotel. Peter Street, Manchester city centre
Time: 7.30pm onwards

Hope to see you all there
John & Mandy
Wooooo! Sounds posh!

Is it a black tie doo LOL?? We'll have to check what time we fly back from hol on that sat, would be great to make it...

Graham
Old Jul 28th 2006, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by northerner
Wooooo! Sounds posh!

Is it a black tie doo LOL?? We'll have to check what time we fly back from hol on that sat, would be great to make it...

Graham
Yes !!! men have to wear a black tie and the women have to wear a tiara, and that's it no other clothes LOL (well it has been rather warm up north lately) Hope you can both make it. have a fab holiday.

Mandy