Manchester Meet in August

Manchester Meet in August

Old Jun 16th 2006, 5:56 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manchester Meet in August

Hiya can we come too please? we are mad for it.. honest
Old Jun 16th 2006, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

hedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by possoms
Hiya can we come too please? we are mad for it.. honest
The more the merrier.
Will you be able to get a flight back from Ecuador ?
Who will look after the chicks when you're in Manchester?
Oh! all these questions

See you in August
Mandy
Old Jun 16th 2006, 2:24 pm

Originally Posted by hedgehog
The more the merrier.
Will you be able to get a flight back from Ecuador ?
Who will look after the chicks when you're in Manchester?
Oh! all these questions

See you in August
Mandy
Yes will be back in time, hopefully flying back 10th July
Dont worry the chicks are ugly enough to look after themselves!
Will book a hotel nearer the time, any suggestions for something central, or near where your meeting?

Kay
Old Jun 16th 2006, 6:40 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Yes will be back in time, hopefully flying back 10th July
Dont worry the chicks are ugly enough to look after themselves!
Will book a hotel nearer the time, any suggestions for something central, or near where your meeting?

Kay

Kay if you are looking for something basic but cheap and cheerful, try the Ibis Hotel on Princess Street. The Brittania and the Palace Hotel are also close by and sometimes have good offers on. Try www.Laterooms.com
Once I get confirmation that I have the night off work and can get a babysitter me and hubby might book a room too as it saves waiting for taxis to get home!

Jackie x
Old Jun 16th 2006, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

hedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Kay if you are looking for something basic but cheap and cheerful, try the Ibis Hotel on Princess Street. The Brittania and the Palace Hotel are also close by and sometimes have good offers on. Try www.Laterooms.com
Once I get confirmation that I have the night off work and can get a babysitter me and hubby might book a room too as it saves waiting for taxis to get home!

Jackie x

We're stayed at the Ibis it was 29.00 at the weekend, rooms nice, new, clean, trendy bathrooms etc... a load us us went back after a night out, only 2 couples were booked in the barman said we could help ourselves to free cappachinos, hot chocs, and all the other posh drinks that came out of this space aged machine. When your drunk you think its great fun to play host/hostess, so we all took it in turns to make these frothy, calorie laden whipped cream drinks. We worked it out by 5.30am we'd all drank roughly 12 each (and these were large). I don't drink coffee normally but alcohol does funny things to the mind and the word NO was not in my vocabulary. I necer slept for 2 days and neither did most of the others we later found out. So the moral is if I invite you back for a coffee say NO !!!

See you all soon
mandy.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hedgehog
I hope you can both come, We have to be out of our house 28th July. Then We'll be homeless vagrants living in cardboard boxes in Deansgate :scared: Till we finish working our notices on the 11th August. We'll be the ones with the detached box, I'm never going semi detached again not after the hassle with my existing house neighbours. LOL. We will only have a pool if someones dog cocks its leg up the side of our box (how dare it !!!). Johns birthday is the 4th August and my 40th aaaggghhh!!!!! where did that come from is on the 16th Aug and our wedding anniversary is on the 20th. Please don't send cards as our box may not have a letter box yet.
Hope to see you both in August
Mandy & John
Mand,

There is a nice detached 'cardboard box' at our house you can live in for a couple of weeks.....rent free!!!!!!!!

Love
Dave and Kath
Old Jun 16th 2006, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by daveandkathh
Mand,

There is a nice detached 'cardboard box' at our house you can live in for a couple of weeks.....rent free!!!!!!!!

Love
Dave and Kath
You two are the nicest people we have ever met. You are both so lovely and kind. You do know that we will become emotionally attached to the fish especially the daddy you call JAWS. Speak to you both very soon.
Don't forget we've a cupboard of booze to be drunk Before July.
Love Mandy & John
Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:01 am

Jackie x
yeaah good idea we can run up and down the corridors in our floaty nighties ... ok maybe not
Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:23 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

yeaah good idea we can run up and down the corridors in our floaty nighties ... ok maybe not

yeahh ... will have to buy one from M&S first!
Old Jun 17th 2006, 6:34 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

cheeky chops!

OMG Dave...you have a new nic name!
Cheeky chops ...lol......ive been called worse....

Just a thought, not a kiljoy but are we sure about central manchester ?
Go out there monthly and not the greatest fan, the essence of the evening is sharing experiences and talking to others so we wouldn,t want noisy / rowdy places ? We would have to be able to hear each other ?

Hmm.....not an old fogey but u do understand ?

Ps...Ive bought some shoe polish.... so no worries...
Old Jun 17th 2006, 6:39 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by mindblower

Cheeky chops ...lol......ive been called worse....

Just a thought, not a kiljoy but are we sure about central manchester ?
Go out there monthly and not the greatest fan, the essence of the evening is sharing experiences and talking to others so we wouldn,t want noisy / rowdy places ? We would have to be able to hear each other ?

Hmm.....not an old fogey but u do understand ?

Ps...Ive bought some shoe polish.... so no worries...
Well if its a nice summers evening we can sit outside the bars along the canal down at castlefield??? It shouldn't be too rowdy outside.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 6:44 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Well if its a nice summers evening we can sit outside the bars along the canal down at castlefield??? It shouldn't be too rowdy outside.
Castelfield , yes agreed onthat one.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 6:47 pm
Living the Dream!

Well perhaps we could meet up in a nice quiet hotel lounge bar before taking castlefield by storm!
Old Jun 18th 2006, 6:47 am

Castlefield is that out of town? keep me posted, if the meet is not going to be in the city we wont be able to come.
Old Jun 18th 2006, 12:07 pm
Living the Dream!

Castlefield is that out of town? keep me posted, if the meet is not going to be in the city we wont be able to come.
its in the city Kay, but its an area of bars around the canal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.