Manchester Meet in August

Wikiposts

Manchester Meet in August

Old Jun 18th 2006, 2:17 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manchester Meet in August

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
its in the city Kay, but its an area of bars around the canal.

End of Deansgate -5 mins from centre.
Old Jun 18th 2006, 3:31 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

its in the city Kay, but its an area of bars around the canal.
ahh sorry didnt know name of area, we've been to canal street woo what an eye opener I was in hysterics
Old Jun 18th 2006, 3:39 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
ahh sorry didnt know name of area, we've been to canal street woo what an eye opener I was in hysterics

great fun there though!
Old Jun 18th 2006, 3:44 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

great fun there though!
ahhh yes, I particularly liked the lycra shorts and huge angel wings one guy was wearing
Old Jun 21st 2006, 2:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

have a good time guys

Missin you all

love Lace xx
Old Jun 21st 2006, 2:14 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
have a good time guys

Missin you all

love Lace xx
why don't ya come back then?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 2:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Aww Jacks you make me so happy, I don't know whether to laugh or LAUGH lol

hugs no way petal too much beach to explore yet

hugs L x
Old Jun 28th 2006, 6:42 am
Fantastic Four!!

The Gang is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mandy,

We would love to come along and meet everyone - a bit apprehensive as we too are new to meets as we are only just at the start of our application process - but after a few drinks no probs!!

Will keep checking for up dates.

Thanks

Kerry
Old Jun 28th 2006, 11:42 pm
Forum Regular

hedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The Gang
Hi Mandy,

We would love to come along and meet everyone - a bit apprehensive as we too are new to meets as we are only just at the start of our application process - but after a few drinks no probs!!

Will keep checking for up dates.

Thanks

Kerry
Hi Kerry
We're looking forward too meeting The Gang and welcome to the forum. Don't be daunted by the process and the hoops you have to jump through your visa will be with you in no time. If you want a chat re anything you can always PM me.

Mandy
Old Jun 29th 2006, 12:00 am
Fantastic Four!!

The Gang is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mandy

Thanks for the warm welcome - I'm sure I'll have many questions along the way.

See you soon

Kerry
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hedgehog
Hi Kerry
We're looking forward too meeting The Gang and welcome to the forum. Don't be daunted by the process and the hoops you have to jump through your visa will be with you in no time. If you want a chat re anything you can always PM me.

Mandy
We are a maybe at the moment - trying to sort out babysitter.x not bothered where it is..always worth a giggle.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 3:59 am
Forum Regular

hedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
We are a maybe at the moment - trying to sort out babysitter.x not bothered where it is..always worth a giggle.
Hi everyone thought I would get back to this thread, eventually

How many people are ok for the 12th August (HANDS UP)

Does anyone want it bringing forward to saturday 29th July, as lots of peeps are on holiday in August.
Wayhay!! that"s 2 weekends away, but no time like the present to go out get drunk and make new friends, or should I say make new friends and then get drunk.

Please reply as soon as you can to whichever date suits you as I know lots of people will have to book hotel rooms including us 2.

See you all soon.
Mrs slightly shattered Hedgehog
Old Jul 12th 2006, 7:36 am
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone want it bringing forward to saturday 29th July, as lots of peeps are on holiday in August.
Wayhay!! that"s 2 weekends away, but no time like the present to go out get drunk and make new friends, or should I say make new friends and then get drunk.

Please reply as soon as you can to whichever date suits you as I know lots of people will have to book hotel rooms including us 2.

See you all soon.
Hi Mrs slightly shattered Hedgehog,

Unfortunately can't make 29th - it's our 6th wedding anniversary that day (SIX YEARS!!!!! ).

August OK, although we're off to Red Sea for a week from the 5th, back on the 12th (!), so MIGHT be able to make that.... Can't promise though...

Hope everyone's ok...

Graham
Old Jul 12th 2006, 10:54 am
ged
Forum Regular

ged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really nice

See you all soon.

Hi Mandy
count us in we will have it as our leaving party ! Cant wait to see you all but promise me we will not be walking that far to get a drink my feet have only just recovered.
see your soon love jackie
Old Jul 13th 2006, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northerner
Hi Mrs slightly shattered Hedgehog,

Unfortunately can't make 29th - it's our 6th wedding anniversary that day (SIX YEARS!!!!! ).

August OK, although we're off to Red Sea for a week from the 5th, back on the 12th (!), so MIGHT be able to make that.... Can't promise though...

Hope everyone's ok...

Graham
we def cant do the 29th July - already turned down 2 other things on that day...still need a confirmation date to grab a sitter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.