Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Manchester to mandurah

Manchester to mandurah

Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all
Wink Manchester to mandurah

Hi all

Found this site a few days ago and becoming quire addicted to find in and talking to people in the same boat!!!!!!
Im a telecom engineer and have passed the TRA - whats the craic with finding jobs etc

Also like to get chatting to some people about basically anything to do with oz - getting bored with neighbours, home and away, place in the sun, no going back, location location, hot auctions etc!!!!!!!

Old Feb 26th 2006, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all
Default Re: Manchester to mandurah

AWWWWwwwww come on someone answer feeling left out - I know a lot of you on here are hoping to end up in the perth area!!!!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Watty'n'Arls
AWWWWwwwww come on someone answer feeling left out - I know a lot of you on here are hoping to end up in the perth area!!!!
We are in the beautiful Bunbury, south west, 1 hour from Mndurah.
Happy to help in any way, my son is in Manchester, we lived in Morecambe, and have been here 14 months, best move we ever made, good luck, Denise
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:01 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Watty'n'Arls
Hi all

Found this site a few days ago and becoming quire addicted to find in and talking to people in the same boat!!!!!!
Im a telecom engineer and have passed the TRA - whats the craic with finding jobs etc

Also like to get chatting to some people about basically anything to do with oz - getting bored with neighbours, home and away, place in the sun, no going back, location location, hot auctions etc!!!!!!!

Hi ya, my husband is from Compstall and I was born in Oz. We are in Shoalwater, a part of Rockingham, dont watch home and away too busy out the back on the bbq. There is work everywhere here. I took a run down to Mandurah this morning and it was busy as. Nice place for lunch and then have a drive around the canal homes...just dreaming about the house to buy when we win the lottery.Our neighbours are fantastic, one is helping us put together our wood fired pizza oven on the weekend. Should be good for the guests in the cottage.( www.cedarcottagewa.com) our short term holiday rental, we had a get together of previous and current guests on Saturday, it was good to get all the poms and a couple of Canadians one from Pupua New Guinea and a couple of aussies together for a BBQ and a few games of pool. Still suffering or was that from yesterday/last night down the beach for a BBQ and a few more beers. Not a bad life I guess, roll on next weekend. Hope this is sort of what you were wanting to hear. Suzette.