Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Manchester Derby on Sunday

Manchester Derby on Sunday

Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

Edwards family is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Manchester Derby on Sunday

Just moved over and are moving into a rental on Saturday and our stuff doesn't arrive for a couple of weeks. I think the match is on tv about 1.00am does anyone know if it is showing anywhere around Caloundra/Kawana in a bar or is there any other supporters clubs getting together to watch the game. Would love to hear from any other blues in the area (or reds)!!!!

Paul
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Manchester Derby on Sunday

Originally Posted by Edwards family
Just moved over and are moving into a rental on Saturday and our stuff doesn't arrive for a couple of weeks. I think the match is on tv about 1.00am does anyone know if it is showing anywhere around Caloundra/Kawana in a bar or is there any other supporters clubs getting together to watch the game. Would love to hear from any other blues in the area (or reds)!!!!

Paul
not in your area but sure am a true blue really looking forward to sunday
Old Feb 7th 2008, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

saveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Manchester Derby on Sunday

Originally Posted by Edwards family

Paul

I don't know if this is any help to you -

http://www.pignwhistle.com.au/SunshinePlaza/contact.php

I think this pub is in Maroochydore but it shows all sports from UK according to the website (there are four different pubs I think in different parts of QLD)

Dave

ps Spurs fan showing empathy (would n't do this for a red!)