Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The man from Vetassess says YES YES YES YES

The man from Vetassess says YES YES YES YES

Old Feb 4th 2006, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all
Default The man from Vetassess says YES YES YES YES

After all the problems with the AIM and there refusal to recognise my positions it is official Vetassess has said YES to 50 points

Ok so I will have to go as a Personnel consultant on the application rather than a HR manager but this still gives us enough points to go which is all that matters

Happy little Bunny (Yippee)

Main application will be going this week
Old Feb 4th 2006, 10:59 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The man from Vetassess says YES YES YES YES

Originally Posted by jonjon
After all the problems with the AIM and there refusal to recognise my positions it is official Vetassess has said YES to 50 points

Ok so I will have to go as a Personnel consultant on the application rather than a HR manager but this still gives us enough points to go which is all that matters

Good man. Chuffed to bits for ya

Go get yersen a well deserved
Old Feb 4th 2006, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Good man. Chuffed to bits for ya

Go get yersen a well deserved
may have one or two tonight
Old Feb 4th 2006, 1:14 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

YAY! FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
Old Feb 4th 2006, 1:15 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

wey hey great news, good luck
Old Feb 4th 2006, 1:17 pm
sunseekers

sunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to all

Well done thats great news, all the best xxx
Old Feb 4th 2006, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
YAY! FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
Cheers Kid

love the Avatar your best yet
Old Feb 4th 2006, 1:24 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Kid

love the Avatar your best yet
thanks hunny - its me LOL carrying the Aussie Flag in the hope DIMIA hasn;t forgotten about us!
Old Feb 4th 2006, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute

well done chuck............... heres waiting to ya!