making friends.

Old Apr 29th 2007, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

borehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant future
Default Re: making friends.

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
At Elstree? Where in the wood are you from? We have loads of mates there, we lived inbetween Shenley and Radlett before coming here.
just off furzehill rd
Old Apr 29th 2007, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

kmtsst has a brilliant futurekmtsst has a brilliant futurekmtsst has a brilliant futurekmtsst has a brilliant futurekmtsst has a brilliant futurekmtsst has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by borehamwood
in wangara
i work in kewdale, whats your line of work.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 8:46 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

just off furzehill rd
Know it well.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

borehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant futureborehamwood has a brilliant future

At Elstree? Where in the wood are you from? We have loads of mates there, we lived inbetween Shenley and Radlett before coming here.
what was inbetween shenley and radlett ,did you live on porters park , i cannot think ,its strange how quickly i can forget its only been a year ,damn this 40 .
Old Apr 29th 2007, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kmtsst
i work in kewdale, whats your line of work.
limestone, whats yours

Last edited by borehamwood; Apr 29th 2007 at 9:00 am.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Know it well.
we lived in the avenue where the school is, did you know simon the rigger that lived in oakwood had a wife with the same name as a german sports car

Last edited by borehamwood; Apr 29th 2007 at 9:02 am.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:13 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

I have travelled half way round the world and Borehamwood still haunts me

Met you at the Perth meet in Jan with your in laws, lived in Boreham Wood until 19 but went to school in St Albans. Met up with Mick Agnew at a meet before we emigrated.

Lived next door to ex B/wooders before we moved as well
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sme
I have travelled half way round the world and Borehamwood still haunts me

Met you at the Perth meet in Jan with your in laws, lived in Boreham Wood until 19 but went to school in St Albans. Met up with Mick Agnew at a meet before we emigrated.

Lived next door to ex B/wooders before we moved as well
mick was at the perth meet with missus and kids
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:19 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

we lived in the avenue where the school is, did you know simon the rigger that lived in oakwood had a wife with the same name as a german sports car
No I didn't, sorry. Do you know the Backman family?
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

No I didn't, sorry. Do you know the Backman family?
no sorry , do you know the stachini family ,they all work in the film game.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:35 am
'In limboland'

no sorry , do you know the stachini family ,they all work in the film game.
No, but OH isn't in at the mo so I'll ask him later if I remember. He was the sparks at the studios. Do you know the Hunters?
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

No, but OH isn't in at the mo so I'll ask him later if I remember. He was the sparks at the studios. Do you know the Hunters?
only hunters i know lived next door to us ,steve and peggy
yeh i forgot danny that use to be in props but now runs bwood football club.

Last edited by borehamwood; Apr 29th 2007 at 9:51 am.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:55 am
'In limboland'

only hunters i know lived next door to us ,steve and peggy
yeh i forgot danny that use to be in props but now runs bwood football club.
Yep, thats them! Steve was our best man at our wedding, but we know all the family well.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:57 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

mick was at the perth meet with missus and kids
Yes they came and stayed at ours the next night !
Old Apr 29th 2007, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Yep, thats them! Steve was our best man at our wedding, but we know all the family well.
sorry but i have just been told by the missus that next door were steve and peggy hunt ,not hunter sorry , only lived next door to them 11 years ,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.