Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mail from UK to Australia

Mail from UK to Australia

Old Feb 26th 2005, 3:25 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all
Default Re: Mail from UK to Australia

Originally Posted by soapy
well stay off the prozac
I need them now after reading your sig. What a freaky mental image :scared:
Old Feb 27th 2005, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

Gareth W is on a distinguished road

My Leeds United shirt took two weeks to arrive. Apart from the Royal Mail bit, you have to factor in how long it takes the supplier to get around to sending it and then how long it take the crazed moped gang that constitutes the Australian Postal Service to come round to your house.
Old Feb 27th 2005, 1:22 am
PommieLeague

Originally Posted by Gareth W
My Leeds United shirt took two weeks to arrive. Apart from the Royal Mail bit, you have to factor in how long it takes the supplier to get around to sending it and then how long it take the crazed moped gang that constitutes the Australian Postal Service to come round to your house.
I contacted Salford Reds who told me it went airmail, so some dozey sorting office over there or here is responsible for delays.

Anyway, we're 2nd from top now after hammering Leigh in Super League.

Old Feb 27th 2005, 3:14 am
Forum Regular

Gareth W is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Lathlain
I contacted Salford Reds who told me it went airmail, so some dozey sorting office over there or here is responsible for delays.

Anyway, we're 2nd from top now after hammering Leigh in Super League.
I watched Wakefield Trinity finish second from bottom year in year out until I emigrated. They then decided to re-invent themelves as a mighty RL side. My mate tells me that they are playing some great stuff at the moment but I wouldn't know as I am on the opposite side of the planet.

Anyway, you will be getting into trouble for buying the shirt...

"can't let go"
"not trying to integrate"
"won't settle"

etc....etc......