Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mad as a hatter and looking for a loony friend!

Mad as a hatter and looking for a loony friend!

Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:05 am
Kip
Just Joined

Kip is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mad as a hatter and looking for a loony friend!

I am Kip

I am 33 years old and am living in the Bayside area.

I have bought land in Ormiston with my husband.

After 11 months of moving here, I am ready to venture out and find new friends - is there anyone who enjoys a good natter? and a coffee? and a laugh?

Let me know!
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:23 am
Ber-kerk

Wheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Mad as a hatter and looking for a loony friend!

Hey Kip

Welcome to BE!

I have just got here with my hubby and we live in Morningside. I am a returning Aussie citizen by grant and hubby is english. We are in early thirties and I am currently auditioning for crazy mates!

I will PM you a bit more about me so as not to reveal too much to everyone
Old Jul 15th 2008, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kip
I am Kip

After 11 months of moving here, I am ready to venture out and find new friends - is there anyone who enjoys a good natter? and a coffee? and a laugh?

Let me know!
Hiya Kip,

A bunch of girls are heading to the pics tomorrow night at vicky point to see Mamma Mia if you fancy it??? I think we are meeting at the cinema at 7.15pm

Cheers
Suzanne
Old Jul 15th 2008, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

talbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kip
I am Kip

Let me know!
Where's Ormiston?
Old Jul 15th 2008, 12:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by talbot
Where's Ormiston?
In between Cleveland & Wellington Point Bayside area of Brisbane
Old Jul 15th 2008, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

talbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
In between Cleveland & Wellington Point Bayside area of Brisbane
Oh too far away from my Bayside here in Melbourne I'm afraid....
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:17 pm
Kip
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Wheeler-Jones
Hey Kip

Welcome to BE!

I have just got here with my hubby and we live in Morningside. I am a returning Aussie citizen by grant and hubby is english. We are in early thirties and I am currently auditioning for crazy mates!

I am delighted to hear from a sparky lady - I am new to this site and not sure how to find my way around - it has taken me 3 hours to post the initial message! Grrrgh!!
Can we meet for a coffee - natter - hopefully a laugh? How does next week look for you?
Let me know
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:23 pm
Kip
Just Joined

Originally Posted by svinnes
Hiya Kip,

A bunch of girls are heading to the pics tomorrow night at vicky point to see Mamma Mia if you fancy it??? I think we are meeting at the cinema at 7.15pm

Cheers
Suzanne
Hello Suzanne
Thanks for the offer of the Cinema to see Mamma Mia. I cannot make it then but would love a chance to meet up and have a coffee. When are you next getting together and where and I will try to make it. Let me know!
I don't really know how to use this site (what does PM mean?) I will check out the site later!
Cheers
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:26 pm
Kip
Just Joined

Hey Kip

Welcome to BE!

What does PM mean?
How can I communicate with you?
I am a wee bit useless I agree but can you help?
Kip
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:33 pm
Kip
Just Joined

Hey Kip

Welcome to BE!

My em

Can you send me an email - I am more confident in this arena?

Last edited by Rete; Jul 18th 2008 at 10:16 pm. Reason: addy removed as per OP's request. Pls PM OP for contact info
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kip
What does PM mean?
How can I communicate with you?
I am a wee bit useless I agree but can you help?
Kip

Hi Kip!

A PM is a Private Message. If you click on the Username of the person you want to PM (to the left of their post in the forum) a menu will drop down. One of the options in the menu is "Send a Private Message to ......"

Click that and you will see a screen where you can type a message to them (like an internal email).
Old Jul 16th 2008, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kip
I am Kip

Let me know!
Hi Kip

Welcome to BE! Would love to meet up for a coffee and a wee chat. If you and your husband are free on Saturday we are meeting a few friends in the city for drinks in the afternoon, you are more than welcome to join us!

Debbie
Old Jul 17th 2008, 1:43 pm
Ber-kerk

Wheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Hi Kip

Welcome to BE! Would love to meet up for a coffee and a wee chat. If you and your husband are free on Saturday we are meeting a few friends in the city for drinks in the afternoon, you are more than welcome to join us!

Debbie
Did I hear someone say drinks???!!! Any chance I can wangle an invite?

Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Did I hear someone say drinks???!!! Any chance I can wangle an invite?

Of course you can!!! Will send you a PM.

Debbie
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:21 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Kip i wouldn't leave your e mail on here some of these posts show up on google searches and you may end up with a load of spam! if you want the e mail addie removed press the little ! button next to where it says karma at the bottom of the post this puts you in touch with a moderator who can remove it for you.

welcome to the site, I'm in Sydney so no use to you I'm afraid

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.