Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ma Hoose Is Bare

Ma Hoose Is Bare

Old Jul 27th 2006, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ma Hoose Is Bare

Removals came yesterday (Allied Pickford) and noo ma hoose is bare. Me and OH were sleeping on a blow-up bed. Were assured it was great. Bollocks, it was horrendous. Kids sleeping on a mattress on bedroom floor so me and OH will nick it and tell them they're sleeping on a big bouncy castle Nasty or what. This is us till next Friday till new owner takes over. I'll be a bloody cripple walking through Brisbane airport I'm typing this on the floor as my PC cabinet is away as well. My knees are shot to F**K. Aus better be worth it.
Old Jul 27th 2006, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ma Hoose Is Bare

Originally Posted by framac
Removals came yesterday (Allied Pickford) and noo ma hoose is bare. Me and OH were sleeping on a blow-up bed. Were assured it was great. Bollocks, it was horrendous. Kids sleeping on a mattress on bedroom floor so me and OH will nick it and tell them they're sleeping on a big bouncy castle Nasty or what. This is us till next Friday till new owner takes over. I'll be a bloody cripple walking through Brisbane airport I'm typing this on the floor as my PC cabinet is away as well. My knees are shot to F**K. Aus better be worth it.
Made me laugh reading your post hopefully that will be us soon minus the bouncy castle, after nearly 8 months of running around and the long wait OZ had better be worth it sending Karma your way.

Stacey
Old Jul 27th 2006, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to allmidwifetanya is a name known to all

Hahahaha,

Sounds EXACTLY like our place!!
We've been like this for 2 weeks, and even have 3 blow up sofas!!
Not great in this hot weather!
Tanya x
Old Jul 27th 2006, 8:35 pm
Where's the factor 30.

Mid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by midwifetanya
Hahahaha,

Sounds EXACTLY like our place!!
We've been like this for 2 weeks, and even have 3 blow up sofas!!
Not great in this hot weather!
Tanya x
Ma hoose (spellcheck ) will be exactly the same in a couple of weeks.And we wont even have the P.C to fight over.Its gonna be beanbags round the old telly :scared:
Old Jul 28th 2006, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mid Lifer.
Ma hoose (spellcheck ) will be exactly the same in a couple of weeks.And we wont even have the P.C to fight over.Its gonna be beanbags round the old telly :scared:
Ha ha. PC's going tomorrow as well but, thanks to Hutch, I'm away to buy myself a wee laptop. I deserve it after all this stress Upgrade on the blow-up bed. Kids took it and loved it while I was on single mattress in room. OH in living room with double mattress and daughter. It was bliss and I finished work today. YEEHAH
Old Jul 28th 2006, 8:14 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Wink Re: Ma Hoose Is Bare

Ma Hoose Is Bare
Well tell mother Hoose to put some clothes on, she will catch cold.
Old Jul 28th 2006, 11:04 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhhh remember that well!!!!!! Have a safe trip....

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jul 28th 2006, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to all

Good luck with the move. Have you had your leaving party yet? Go with the flow now as you will soon be in Aus chilling out and settling into Ozzy life.

Sandra
x
Old Jul 29th 2006, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sandra and Jim
Good luck with the move. Have you had your leaving party yet? Go with the flow now as you will soon be in Aus chilling out and settling into Ozzy life.

Sandra
x
Sandra, hows tricks? Party on the 25th Aug. Bowling club for all the alkies cause of the cheap booze. Being TT, I'll need to stand and watch them making a tit of themselves. I CANT WAIT. Slightly bad news with house. Buyer is asking if we can put moving in date back for a week. Not a major prob but why.? Flying on 1st Sept with Qantas. Its official and paid for so I'm skint. Couldn't even pay for laptop this morning and it was only 250 reduced from 600. I'll need to talk nice to bank. Is everything done with house? Great isnt it (not) Knees still shot to f**k but at least we're sleeping better
Old Jul 29th 2006, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to all

We are fine! House sold just missives to sign, as they are first time buyers hopefully no hold ups! Crapping myself, I always try to have every eventuality worked out so I'm p***ing Jim off, nothing new there then. Still to confirm Crown and flights but looking at 18th September to fly our via Hong Kong 4 of us for £1980 (not bad), entry date for house 31st August.

Have a great party, not sure if we are having one, family still not asked about house etc, if they ignore it it won't happen I suppose - NOT!!!!!! Will have a party for the girls for their friends we might just have a small BBQ if weather clears up haven't decided yet.

Good luck.
Sandra
x

Sandra, hows tricks? Party on the 25th Aug. Bowling club for all the alkies cause of the cheap booze. Being TT, I'll need to stand and watch them making a tit of themselves. I CANT WAIT. Slightly bad news with house. Buyer is asking if we can put moving in date back for a week. Not a major prob but why.? Flying on 1st Sept with Qantas. Its official and paid for so I'm skint. Couldn't even pay for laptop this morning and it was only 250 reduced from 600. I'll need to talk nice to bank. Is everything done with house? Great isnt it (not) Knees still shot to f**k but at least we're sleeping better
Old Jul 29th 2006, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Who was selling laptops for 250? Might take a wee shopping trip!
Old Jul 29th 2006, 7:37 pm
Where's the factor 30.

Mid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of light

Who was selling laptops for 250? Might take a wee shopping trip!
Yeah I'd have some of that.Save us all fighting over the telly when the hoose is bare.I could lock myself in the bathroom with the laptop.She's used to me reading the paper cover to cover in there(specially when MIL is round ) so it would be cool I spose..
Old Jul 29th 2006, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sounds good doesn't it? We have just got eldest Nintendo DS and looking at a Leapfrog one for youngest, something to keep them busy on the plane. It's either that or we drug them!
Old Jul 29th 2006, 8:05 pm
Where's the factor 30.

Sounds good doesn't it? We have just got eldest Nintendo DS and looking at a Leapfrog one for youngest, something to keep them busy on the plane. It's either that or we drug them!
I'm threatening to drug myself on the plane.But OH is gonna do a thorough body search to make sure I have no sleeping pills.Nahh not really I couldnt leave her alone with my 3 on a 24 hour flight.
Or could I
Old Jul 30th 2006, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Just do what my OH have did on outward and return journey to Australia with then 3 year old, HE slept all the way except when he woke up to get fed!!!! Must be a man thing I presume.

Originally Posted by Mid Lifer.
I'm threatening to drug myself on the plane.But OH is gonna do a thorough body search to make sure I have no sleeping pills.Nahh not really I couldnt leave her alone with my 3 on a 24 hour flight.
Or could I

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.