Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

lunch time get together

Wikiposts

lunch time get together

Old Oct 9th 2005, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default lunch time get together

This weeks lunch time meet is at the Coffe Club opposite Crazy Clarkes in Cleveland if anyone would like to join us,all welcome even the little ones its at 12 noon
look forward to meeting you,if you want my mobile number to call when you get there if you dont know anyone just pm me

tracey
Old Oct 9th 2005, 7:20 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: lunch time get together

Originally Posted by scissors
This weeks lunch time meet is at the Coffe Club opposite Crazy Clarkes in Cleveland if anyone would like to join us,all welcome even the little ones its at 12 noon
look forward to meeting you,if you want my mobile number to call when you get there if you dont know anyone just pm me

tracey
Mate, I'd love to but it's a bit too far for us to travel - would be a very, very expensive cup of coffee!!!!!... [stamps size 4 in petulant paddy cos desperately wants to be there]

D D
Old Oct 9th 2005, 7:28 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Mate, I'd love to but it's a bit too far for us to travel - would be a very, very expensive cup of coffee!!!!!... [stamps size 4 in petulant paddy cos desperately wants to be there]

D D
Knowing your luck the coffee machine would be broken anyway.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

lol,you can join us when you get here hunny we ll ave a drinkies ready for you

D D
Old Oct 9th 2005, 10:12 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Knowing your luck the coffee machine would be broken anyway.

lol,you can join us when you get here hunny we ll ave a drinkies ready for you
I'll hold you to that mate

D D
Old Oct 9th 2005, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

lol,i wont forget mate hows things going anyway

I'll hold you to that mate

D D
Old Oct 9th 2005, 10:40 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

tracey
Unfortunatley I'm working this friday...... It would of been great to catch up with peeps......

maybe next time....

boomie
x
Old Oct 12th 2005, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond repute

tracey

Hiya tracey,

Long time no speak! Sorry we haven't contacted you sooner, just been so bloody busy. John's mum arrived on Tuesday so we're up to our eyeballs sightseeing and stuff. Still trying to sort out some furniture too. I haven't been on expats too much lately. We still haven't had a chance to sort out a broadband link. But I spotted this post, and it sounds as though you might be doing regular weekly meets. If that's true then we may well be along to the next one if that's ok. Is this a girlie thing or is anyone invited? Glad to see you're doing fine. We're absolutely loving it here so far (apart from the occasional cockroach!). Let us know how often you have these meets and when the next one is (i.e after this Friday).

take care for now.
Netta XX
Old Oct 12th 2005, 11:54 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

tracey
I wish you'd get your arse into the city for one of these coffee meets. Then I might stand a chance of getting there
Old Oct 13th 2005, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

hi netta
glad to hear your getting on ok,i know what you mean about the cockroaches :scared: found one on me bed the other day :scared:
anyway yes we are making our meets every wek,just gonna change the day and the time to suit more people,doesnt have to be just women,the blokes are welcome to although its mostly women that turn up cos the blokes are at work i ll post up each week when and where,look forward to getting together with you

tracey UOTE=JohnAndNetta]Hiya tracey,

Long time no speak! Sorry we haven't contacted you sooner, just been so bloody busy. John's mum arrived on Tuesday so we're up to our eyeballs sightseeing and stuff. Still trying to sort out some furniture too. I haven't been on expats too much lately. We still haven't had a chance to sort out a broadband link. But I spotted this post, and it sounds as though you might be doing regular weekly meets. If that's true then we may well be along to the next one if that's ok. Is this a girlie thing or is anyone invited? Glad to see you're doing fine. We're absolutely loving it here so far (apart from the occasional cockroach!). Let us know how often you have these meets and when the next one is (i.e after this Friday).

take care for now.
Netta XX[/QUOTE]
Old Oct 13th 2005, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

hi wayne
i ll see what i can do about having one in the city,we might just be able to mange that one og these weeks,we need to get together for that drink anyway i just dont know where the time goes,the weeks just seem to slip by,and we ve been very busy house hunting these past few weekend but i think we ve got it sorted know

speak soon,tracey
Originally Posted by wmoore
I wish you'd get your arse into the city for one of these coffee meets. Then I might stand a chance of getting there
Old Oct 13th 2005, 11:35 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tracey

Im in the library at the mo.... havin a quick look on here till Telstra get their fingers out...

I'll be there mate, Georgia too you can count on us to be there every week!!

See you later
Ang xx
Old Oct 13th 2005, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

hiya angie,good to see you online,look forward to it later,becky and kerry are coming to

tracey
Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi Tracey

Im in the library at the mo.... havin a quick look on here till Telstra get their fingers out...

I'll be there mate, Georgia too you can count on us to be there every week!!

See you later
Ang xx
Old Oct 13th 2005, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

School run since the kids had alot to do with what school they wanted to go to they've picked one which was 2nd furthest so the car is needed

Have a good time

Suex