Luck needed

Old Oct 17th 2007, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all
Default Luck needed

Just about to have (in 10 mins) a telephone interview to become a Financial Adviser.

Oh I hate interview and why do they insist on 2-3 interviews and spreading the whole process over a few months! Arghh! :curse:

I'm not nervous really
Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Luck needed

Best fo luck. Fingers crossed for you.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:15 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Becky723359
Just about to have (in 10 mins) a telephone interview to become a Financial Adviser.

Oh I hate interview and why do they insist on 2-3 interviews and spreading the whole process over a few months! Arghh! :curse:

I'm not nervous really
Best of British/Psuedo-Aussie to ya.

I've spent most of the day dealing with the fall-out from FAs and the things that they do (work in a bank...), if you've got half a brain-cell on emergency power then you'll get the job.

Apologies in advance for the insult if you don't get the gig
Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:52 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Becky723359

I'm not nervous really

hope it went well, ...................... see you in the bar
Old Oct 17th 2007, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all

WHOOHAY.

Passed that part. Next I've got a survey and a meeting then if I pass that face to face interview.

Then while I was on the phone got another call to go for an interview on Friday..........good job I'm not working at the minute with all this time off I need.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Good stuff Becky. Well done. Its nice to have options