Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lounge recruitment drive

Lounge recruitment drive

Old Nov 20th 2005, 3:36 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lounge recruitment drive

Okay, sales team. How many new Lounge lizards did we sign up? Looking through the thread it seems to have gone incredibly well
Old Nov 20th 2005, 3:40 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Okay, sales team. How many new Lounge lizards did we sign up? Looking through the thread it seems to have gone incredibly well
I think we've won them over, they seem to be warming to us
Old Nov 20th 2005, 3:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by gruffbrown

I wouldnt get to close if I were you jack! :scared:
Old Nov 20th 2005, 4:08 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
I said that the Oz forum didnt know how to make a thread of more than 2 pages or 200 posts and then suddenly three large threads are dragged out on the first pag........why the fock am I explaining this again....you didnt understand it because your f**king drunk. I'll end up typing the same thing again. Read it tomorrow Les If it dont make sense then its probably because i'm a little bit leathered too. Made sense to me though
Okay I'm sober now and I've re-read it (not this one but the other one that you told me to read [see above]) ..... I still say you talk a load of bollocks.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 4:10 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G'Day
I know we don't always agree mate, but I'm right behind you on this one. You seem to be fighting the good fight all alone here and you are doing a damn good job of it too. The lounge is the pits (and I too speak from personal experience). That's why this lot have had to pitch up here. And they've brought their own personal mod-on-a-leash with them too -Hi Bob! Aren't you supposed to make sure that this riff-raff stays in the lounge with their inane and common conversations?

And amazingly wherever these boneheads go they seem to bring cyber-slut with them. Her idea of an intelligent discussion always resolves around the bottom half of her anatomy. Sadly, it's probably the only part of her whole body she ever uses, she certainly doesn't engage her cerebral cortex EVER. Darling, it's only polite to engage your brain before you engage your mouth - hasn't anyone ever told you this?

As for the rest of you deadbeats who don't live in Australia, aren't planning to move here anytime soon and probably don't even know where it is (if American secondary school results are anything to go by) ...the only thing your conversations need is a little lockjaw.

Speaking of geography... do you need me to point out the way to the Lounge for you? You seem to have gotten lost somewhere along the way.

"America is the only nation in history which has miraculously gone from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of civilization." Georges Clemenceau

You are such a clever little man.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 4:21 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Ballcocks to that. You don't say hi by calling someone a prick. He or she knows the story behind my monicer.

He can apologise or go the way of Brit and Ray.
I wouldn't hold my breath.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:05 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by A dogs life
He's Eskimo!! Cos thats the latest poster who has taken an absolutely irrational dislike to me.

So Brit is now Eskimo,

good ... sorted...

know we all know who to ignore

congratulations Sherlock..I'm Brit (!) I made up a family and a wife (who I have posted for on here 3000+ times), photo-shopped a load of images and sent a decoy to meet some of the other expats on here who live here in LA -multiple times.

My dislike of you is based on the crap you talk and the broom up your high and mighty arse, its not irrational .. and you're still a prick

Please put me on ignore now
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:04 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Maybe we don't need them after all, first toilet roll now this;

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338168

Definitely can see how toilet roll and lettuce can put a completely different spin on the decision to emigrate or not. Probably number 5012 and 9257 on my decision list.

Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:09 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Definitely can see how toilet roll and lettuce can put a completely different spin on the decision to emigrate or not. Probably number 5012 and 9257 on my decision list.

aahhh but it is all very relative, the price of lettuce is a mysterious thing
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:10 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Okay I'm sober now and I've re-read it (not this one but the other one that you told me to read [see above]) ..... I still say you talk a load of bollocks.
well now you're hung over, what d'ya expect?
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:13 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by fraser
It's not eskimo, the name escapes me but I'd know it if I saw it.
Pancho Villa and Martin Welbourne!!
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:16 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

How about this:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ghlight=kebabs

Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:33 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

British Expats Lounge, a nationally known leader in on-line piss taking, specializing in smut, bizzare political arguements and low quality humor is currently accepting candidates for its Lounge lizard Program.
BE's Lounge lizard program operates over many locations worldwide bringing alchoholics, sexual deviants and losers closer together across the globe.

If you are a complete bone head who possess the ability to offer low-brow comments and enjoys piss-taking in an interactive, fast – paced and stimulating environment, then BE lounge would like to talk to you about joining our team.

Candidates should possess no actual freinds and the ability to post countless inane comments and enthusiastically alienate people. Wise cracking experience is preferred.

To learn more about our low-lifes, no culture, and no opportunity for advancement or human growth, visit us at www.britishexpats.com/forum and get excited about the opportunity to completely ruin your own history of growth and development.

QUALIFICATIONS
- 2 minutes of internet forum experience
- No HS Diploma or GED required; Bachelors degree not preferred
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available nights and weekends to accommodate the complete idiots agenda

BE loungers enjoy a variety of benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity for countless arguements
- NO Medical/dental insurance
- NO 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans
- Tuition ( learn to take the piss at your own pace from the comfort of home from countless other morons)
- Car not needed
- And much more!
Wouldn't waste a minute of my time in that place after the treatment I received by a certain person (if you can call him that!) last time
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Wouldn't waste a minute of my time in that place after the treatment I received by a certain person (if you can call him that!) last time
Pancho strikes again?
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:37 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Pancho strikes again?
No, some other w****r

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.