Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

lotterywest skyworks

lotterywest skyworks

Old Jan 8th 2006, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future
Default lotterywest skyworks

hi all for those that are interested found this website

http://www.perth.wa.gov.au/skyworks/info.html

pootle26
Old Jan 8th 2006, 12:56 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Re: lotterywest skyworks

Originally Posted by pootle26
hi all for those that are interested found this website

http://www.perth.wa.gov.au/skyworks/info.html

pootle26

Australia Day in Perth was one of the best fireworks displays I've ever been to. Although the highlight of my day would certainly have been watching the two dolphins perform in front of the crowds and they swam up the Swan River....but I spent nearly an hour queuing for the toilet !!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:

They do know how to spent money on quality fireworks, it was excellent.

Its an alcohol free zone though which means young boys and girls drink every amount of alcohol they can get their hands on, get very drunk, cause trouble and start fights.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 11:58 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by janeyray
Australia Day in Perth was one of the best fireworks displays I've ever been to. Although the highlight of my day would certainly have been watching the two dolphins perform in front of the crowds and they swam up the Swan River....but I spent nearly an hour queuing for the toilet !!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:

They do know how to spent money on quality fireworks, it was excellent.

Its an alcohol free zone though which means young boys and girls drink every amount of alcohol they can get their hands on, get very drunk, cause trouble and start fights.
and it`s a parking nightmare. It`s common to have to park more than 15 minutes walk away. If you go, take food, drink, and a torch. Also some mosquito repellant. You won`t need to take a radio, as many others will have there`s blaring.

btw, when did it change from being the 96fm SkyShow?
Old Jan 9th 2006, 1:09 am
SharonC

sharon_gareth is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stormz
and it`s a parking nightmare. It`s common to have to park more than 15 minutes walk away. If you go, take food, drink, and a torch. Also some mosquito repellant. You won`t need to take a radio, as many others will have there`s blaring.

btw, when did it change from being the 96fm SkyShow?

Not only is parking a nightmare but when we went to the skyworks display in 2004 it took us 3 hours to get home a journey that should only take 20 mins.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:00 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sharon_gareth
Not only is parking a nightmare but when we went to the skyworks display in 2004 it took us 3 hours to get home a journey that should only take 20 mins.
We went in 2004 too. We had to carry two cool boxes for miles as the parking was so bad, although by the time we got back to our car later that evening the traffic had all gone... it must have been a good 40 min walk!