Reload this Page >

Lottery Jackpot!!!

Lottery Jackpot!!!

Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:08 am
I AM 1 PERSON-UNDERSTAND?

SherKhan66 will become famous soon enough
Default Lottery Jackpot!!!

Hello

I saw an advert today for a 31 million lotto jackpot.
Can anyone give me the idiots guide to playing it and also, are we allowed to
win it(feeling optimistic!) as we aren't citizens but have PR?
They have "How to Play" info cards but couldn't get hold of them.
Whoever helps me can get a Bronzy if I win!
Thanks
Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

steve the man is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Lottery Jackpot!!!

Yeah go for it if you're not sure how to fill in the playslip just ask for a Quick pick ,same as a lucky dip on the national lottery back in UK! it worked for me last time I was in Oz just over a year ago picked up just over A$ 30,000 for the price of a
Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

I bought one of those today, 24 lines of numbers for $11.90. Just asked the man at Tattersalls counter for a lottery ticket, he looked at me as if I was mad and asked which one, I just replied - anything for about $10. Did not even think about being allowed to keep winnings, but I guess if you have PR if should be ok. Anyway don't know why I am worried as I have never won anything in my life. Good luck to all BE lottery ticket holders.

Mel
Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:16 am

Originally Posted by steve the man
Yeah go for it if you're not sure how to fill in the playslip just ask for a Quick pick ,same as a lucky dip on the national lottery back in UK! it worked for me last time I was in Oz just over a year ago picked up just over A$ 30,000 for the price of a
Seriously! Nice one mate. Perhaps you're my lucky charm - will try this
I'm feeling lucky so might put on a few lines and see what happens.
Thanks again
Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:29 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

No you have to be a citizen to claim the prize,s o when you win hand the ticket over to me

Anyone can win the lotto
Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:46 am

Originally Posted by Siren
No you have to be a citizen to claim the prize,s o when you win hand the ticket over to me

Anyone can win the lotto
Phew- you got me worried for a mo!
If I win the jackpot, I'll send you some Karma points!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:49 am

Originally Posted by melibeam
I bought one of those today, 24 lines of numbers for $11.90. Just asked the man at Tattersalls counter for a lottery ticket, he looked at me as if I was mad and asked which one, I just replied - anything for about $10. Did not even think about being allowed to keep winnings, but I guess if you have PR if should be ok. Anyway don't know why I am worried as I have never won anything in my life. Good luck to all BE lottery ticket holders.

Mel
Thanks, think I may do the same - so how many actual "go's" have you got then - 24?
Mind you, I'm feeling lucky so may just go for the lucky dip idea!

Life is full of tough decisions, but I can smell the cash!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:58 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

Ain't it funny....$31 million is on the table and they come outta the woodwork...next week when it is a mere couple of mill people won't wanna know...it's a funny ole world.
Old Dec 30th 2004, 10:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

im in for the big one here, bought 2 $11.90 tickes today.
funny thing is. we put 2 lines on twice a week in the uk. we have checked it here, to see how much we would have won if we had still been playing.
guess what. not even a tenner. so ive saved money moving here
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lottery Jackpot!!!

Originally Posted by SherKhan66
Thanks, think I may do the same - so how many actual "go's" have you got then - 24?
Mind you, I'm feeling lucky so may just go for the lucky dip idea!

Life is full of tough decisions, but I can smell the cash!

I have got 24 rows of numbers, with 6 numbers in each row and it is a lucky dip - 24 number selection. I never bought a lottery ticket in the UK so I am completely clueless - good luck to you!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mutant
Ain't it funny....$31 million is on the table and they come outta the woodwork...next week when it is a mere couple of mill people won't wanna know...it's a funny ole world.
and u know why dont u.

a couple of mill wouldnt buy u a pint here
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by melibeam
I have got 24 rows of numbers, with 6 numbers in each row and it is a lucky dip - 24 number selection. I never bought a lottery ticket in the UK so I am completely clueless - good luck to you!
take it back to the shop for your money back.
im winning it this week
and u will thank me later for saving u cash
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:04 am

Originally Posted by soapy
im in for the big one here, bought 2 $11.90 tickes today.
funny thing is. we put 2 lines on twice a week in the uk. we have checked it here, to see how much we would have won if we had still been playing.
guess what. not even a tenner. so ive saved money moving here
I agree. We were stuck in a lottery syndicate in the Uk and it was difficult to break off from it. Scared to check the results now but will have a lucky dip for this one!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by SherKhan66
I agree. We were stuck in a lottery syndicate in the Uk and it was difficult to break off from it. Scared to check the results now but will have a lucky dip for this one!
i forgot to put the lotto on a couple of times in the uk and would shit myself , u never know when they might come up. so i would say to myself that i wasnt gonna look at the numbers. never worked. couldnt help but look :scared:
Old Dec 30th 2004, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Jimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by soapy
i forgot to put the lotto on a couple of times in the uk and would shit myself , u never know when they might come up. so i would say to myself that i wasnt gonna look at the numbers. never worked. couldnt help but look :scared:
I do the same as you used to - 2 lines twice a week
I think i'll carry on doing the UK lottery when in aus - you can do 8 weeks in advance online

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.